Cancelled Wedding For Sale @ 4*/5* London Hotel on Saturday 10th Sept 2016

VJKVJK Posts: 5

I'm writing on behalf of my brother-in-law.

He and his fiancé were due to get married on Saturday 10th September 2016. Due to a very unfortunate and sad set of personal circumstances this has fallen apart and the wedding has been called off.

Understandably, my brother in law is very upset and has asked me to arrange cancellation of everything that had been arranged or find another couple who might want to take on the booking

The details are as follows:

- Excellent, gorgeous venue on the outskirts of London with a capacity of upto 350 guests
- Saturday 10th September 2016 till late
- Booked with one of the UK's leading Asian wedding caterers (amazing food with every aspect fully co-ordinated for you and very flexible to your needs). 
- Awesome DJ, who is quite well known on the radio (can be arranged separately)
- Great Photographer and Videographer also available (can be arranged separately)

If you would like to discuss further, please could you message below or Private Message me and we can go from there

The pricing is negotiable and we are happy to help you. Whilst things may not have worked out for our family, we would be delighted to see all our hard work benefit another couple rather than go to waste.

Thanks for taking the time to read this.