Forum home Receptions

Help!! Need to find a reception venue!!

Hi,

I need some help please!

Me and my H2B get married May 2017 in Cyprus, and are now in the process of looking for a venue to hold our evening reception once back home.

We have a budget of about £2000 which needs to include food, DJ and decoration. 

The venue needs to hold at least 150 ppl and be local to the Walsall /West Bromwich/ Birmingham area.

i know this is probably asking alor for my budget, but any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you x

🎩👰🏼

• Not really... Just look for large party venues because essentially, that's what you're having. Try looking for club/restaurant venues because that way you will get a great package. Alternatively, town/community halls to allow you to come in on budget x

• Rose EveRose Eve Posts: 31

I have been to a few year 11 proms in Brum and the surrounding areas. Large capacity party places. 1) Function rooms at Aston Villa football ground. Depends if you like football/care that it. Nice views of pitch but no outdoor space 2) Arden hotel near birmingham airport. Recently refurbed, lake outside area is nice. Lots of on site parking and accom if guests want to stay.3) Hotel La Tour central brum, indoors, a bit classier/nice bar but smaller capacity. and 4)  manor hotel in Meriden, Solihull. Several rooms for functions, we used a smaller one with a very pretty courtyard, nice buildong in a quiet area. Hope these help.