Snapchat Geofilter

Has anyone bought a snapchat Geofilter for their wedding? Me and my friends love it and thought it would be a fun addition to the day. 

• K1984K1984 Posts: 88

My future brother in law designs them so we're going to get him to do one for us. Seemed like a fun idea although not sure that many of my friends actually use snapchat and our wedding is in a pretty remote location with no signal! 

• Do you know how much snapchat charges to have the filter for the wedding day? You could have some signage on the day to encourage your friends to download snapchat and use the filter perhaps?! :)

• I really love this idea, have been looking at some designs on Etsy. I suppose signal is very important though!

• Mrs NeekMrs Neek Posts: 445 New bride

How do we get a snap chat filter?

• Yea we've been thinking about it because it's really not very expensive If it's in a specific small location! I was just put off with designing it

• v3locimv3locim Posts: 1

Hey guys! You can buy custom snapchat geofilters here: FineFilterz.com

You can check the beautiful geofilters in the galleries! There's tons of already made geofilters for weddings/engagements ;)

• You can do them right from your mobile, snapchat charges about £6 and have SOME ready made templates (we’ve gone for one for our engagement party). However you can get them made for you with a little more **fanciness** on places like etsy, where of course you will be paying more.