Does anyone know where I can get small jars with artificial flowers in?

HailsHails Posts: 2,455

Quite like vintage jars/vases with different sizes and textures, and with flowers in already ideally. These are just to decorate some small areas like window ledges, toilets etc. I can't find anything!

• Ashley72Ashley72 Posts: 1,137 New bride

Have a look in the Range, sure I've seen quite a few options in there. 

• bella2015bella2015 Posts: 1,903 New bride

I've seen them in Dunelm, Matalan, Sainsburys, even Primark. 

• Mimi8Mimi8 Posts: 314 New bride

If you check out country baskets, village green and there are loads  other floristry suppliers online they often have items like this, or get your own jars and fill with faux flowers from these places .

• MrsLMTMrsLMT Posts: 3,830

I was B&Q this evening and there were a few glass jars/vase with artificial flowers. Prices were £5-£8 each. 

• I saw some in Aldi last night! 

• LucykinsLucykins Posts: 701

T K Maxx usually have bits like that, and sometimes big supermarkets too. I'm sure I saw some in a big Sainsbury's that had a home section.

• britbirdbritbird Posts: 1,486 New bride

The Range, B&M, Dunelm, Home Sense all have jars.  Flower wise you could add your own.  Apparently there is a really good artificial flower shop in Epping-  I am planning on getting bouquets there as Mr R is allergic to normal flowers.  

• Nikki93Nikki93 Posts: 3

I got some nice looking jars and artificial flowers for my wedding on Etsy - there were plenty of options. Try that. :)

• Aldi have some in stock at the mo. Sure they are around 5 quid