Aberdeen Florist

Hi!

Can anyone recommend a good florist in Aberdeen that doesn't cost the earth? I'm looking for fairly modern simple rose bouquets, but nothing too fussy.

• flf2bflf2b Posts: 647
    Hi there,

Not sure how they are for prices but have received some recommendations today.

Eden Florist 2 forest Avenue, Flowers by Judith 19 Burnwood drive Newmacher, WOW Westhill Shoppping Centre and Flowerscene Oldmeldrum Road Bucksburn.

Hope this helps and let us know how you get on :\)
  • lorr74lorr74 Posts: 160
    Hi facet

Im looking for one too! I have used anastasia in King st for buttonholes/corages before & was very impressed. The is also Eden & Nicky walker in west end that look fab, but I imagine they will be a bit pricey. Where n when are you getting married? x
  • facetfacet Posts: 697
    I noticed Flowerscene had some nice arrangements in the window recently. I have a fairly good idea of what I want so I think I should probably visit a few and see what they can offer. Not sure if that's the right florist etiquette but it seems like a good plan! My venue recommended Dolce Vita, and they will be doing flowers for ceremony, provided free!

I'm 10/10/10 at the Palm Court.
    We are off to view Palm court tomorrow, coincidence! I take it you would recommend them then hee hee! We are hoping to get married next sep or oct, great date by the way! x
    Thank you!

Yes, the guy that showed us round was lovely, though I don't think he works there anymore :\( What the venue maybe lacks outside - like no big fancy grounds it more than makes up for inside, recently done up, its lovely and modern too. And you've got Johnston Gardens just down the road for lovely photos. Lets face it you're going to be inside most of the time anyway!

Good luck for tommorrow!

And thank you both for florist recommendations :\)
    Yeah exactly. Did you look anywhere else or was Palm court your first choice? This will be the first place we have looked at but have a list!! Let me know how you get on with the florists xx
    We just went there and everything was great so didn't feel the need to keep looking! I did the same with photographer and even my dress!
    Good on ya, wish I was more decisive! Not got anything set as yet. Was looking at photographers on web last night, its a bit of a mine field! Never mind will get there in the end x
    I'm sure lots of people will disagree but I figure unless your spending mega bucks most photographers are going to do you justice for a similar price. I chose mine cause if I booked early I got a free disc with all the photos! I'm going with Jon Laing.
    Hey facet - Venue buddy! :\)

We get married there 25/09/10.
    Hey there, I visited palm court today! Hoping to arrange our wedding for 24/09/10!! It was lovely, just hoping it will be big enough! Got a few other places to look at tho. x
    The only thing I wasn't sure about was the fact that the evening reception area was big enough for 120 people but we are having a max 110 at night so it should be ok.

I hope your venue search goes well and if you decide on 24/09/10 at the Palm Court I may well see you as I'm staying there the night before our big day :\)
    Venue buddy - cool!

Yeah I thought 120 would be plenty when I booked it but now we're gonna be pretty close to that but it'll be fine! We are having a really small intimate ceremony/dinner and then a big party at night so palm court was great cause we can use the wedding room for first part and move into bigger room at night, so no lengthy turnover times either. Although there were people in all the function rooms when we had a look around I still loved it!