Inverclyde Meet?

Hey ladies!

I live in Greenock, but not being from here originally I don't know many people and as much as I adore hubby's friends, I'd love some female company too!

So...does anyone fancy a night out, or lunch sometime? Although I'm an old married, I still love wedding chat!xx

• hey,

im in Cumbernauld nr Glasgow so opposite end to you im afraid but hope you manage to meet uo with a few fellow marrieds/brides to be image

xx
  • Would you be up for it if it was in Glasgow? A few if us met up back in January and it was great xx
  • AlyBallAlyBall Posts: 695
    Hey Vickie!! I'm up for a meet!!! x
  • Yay! Was secretly hoping you would be!xx
    You should have just e-mailed me or PM me!!!

When suits you?? x
  • Well...I have a wedding next weekend and in Aberdeen first weekend in October, but otherwise free. You've got far more going on just now than me!xx
    Well, I work a Tuesday & Wednesday. I've got my hair trial on 16th and hen night on 24th. Christening on 3rd October then big day on 10th October!! That's all I've got planned just now... x
  • I work Monday-Friday, get back down for 7 every evening and go to aqua aerobics every Wednesday so that'd be out...you pick when suits you best xx
    Monday night or Thursday night then would fit in with you?? Or a Sunday afternoon?? But I think we're both busy every sunday for the next month!!!

• id defo be up for it if there was a glasgow meet. i did try arrange one a few months ago but theni went offline for a few months and missed everyones replies.

if you put up a post for a glasgow meet there might be some more brides/marrieds interested

• Excellent, i'll pop up a Glasgow one too - there are a couple of marrieds that I'm sure would also come!

Alyson, how does a Thursday sound?xx
    Vickie - a Thursday sounds fine to me!!!

• Hey girls i would also be up for this image just let me know when!! image xx
    Jennifer - you're in Greenock aren't you??
  • Hi Jennifer! Does a Thursday suit you too?xx
    Vickie,

I've sent Jennifer and PM so hopefully we'll get something sorted soon!!

Hi Girls,

Had message from Jennifer to say a Thursday is good for her after 5pm...

• That's great! I can do 7pm onwards as I work in Glasgow until 6pm. Do you guys want to pick which week is best for you as I have no plans any Thursday until 23rd December!xx
  • Hi girls sorry a thurs night is fine for me image i have something on the 23rd but any thurs after that is fine for me! image are you just thinking of going to the likes of Cafe Balfe for something to eat and a few glasses of wine?? image xxxx
  • Ooh, cafe balfe would be good - only problem I have there is I can't resist the cakes!

I would assume that someone may be a bit busy on the 7th since they're getting marries on the 10th, so how does the either the 30th, or a post-wedding date that suits Alyson?xx
  • I am the same haha just think in there is somewhere we can have something to eat sit out the couches and have a good natter image Mrs H you will need to bring your wedding album!! image what about Thurs 30th Sept?? image xxxx
    30th suits me!! I was going to suggest 23rd as I'm having my hair trial that day and would love your opinions plus the appointment is in the morning so I'm planning on leaving it in all day to see how it stays but I'll take pictures anyway!!

And as for the 7th... well you never know I just might be in dire need of a wine or ten by that time!!

I love cafe balfe but it's not the cakes I can't resist it's the hot chocolates!!!

Should we book though??? Last time I tried to walk in there it was mobbed!!! Think that was a saturday though...

• I can give them a call and book if you like - save us from having to wander about if it is mobbed!

Aww, I want to see your hair trial - take photos!xx
    I will take photos!!

If you want or I could pop in today as I'm heading in the town anyway?? Whatever is easiest really....

• i think booking is an idea dont wanna go and they have no tables left image so are we going for the 30th Sept and what time?? image
  • Ok...30th at cafe balfe. Is 7.30 ok? Means I can ditch the car and have a vino!xx
  • 7.30 is good for me image wohoo bottle of vino in ice please haha xxx
    730 fine with me too!! Vickie you want to book it since it was your idea then you know that you'll be booking a time that you'll get down from glasgow in time for?!/!?!?

Woo hoo - something else to look forward too!! I've got a busy 4 weeks let me tell you!!! lol!!!

xx
  • I'll book it right now - really looking forward to it!xx
  • Booked! It's under my name...Hemphill xx