Buying your Wedding Dress Online

Hi

Has anyone ordered their wedding dress online? if so who did you use and how was the dress?

• I bought my weddign dress from ebay - it was made in china although was a uk seller and the dress was excellent quality! I can't remember the seller, I would need to look for it as bought it around a year ago so will have a look when I get a chance this week for you. The pics of me in the dress are on this forum titled got married 10th september with pictures or something along that line! lol if you want to have a look at it.
  • damn - not able to look in work i will check when i get home...if you could find out the seller that would be great image was it a copy of a designer if you dont mind me asking? also you said you bought it a year ago but you've only just got married do you mind me asking how you stored it? cos my wedding is may and i was gonna purchase now but i was worried it could get discoloured by then x
  • Hi Laura

I bought my dress online in March this year. I got it on the Preloved website. It's a Pronovias dress that was pre owned but never worn or altered. It came in it's original bag and I have been storing it at my sisters, just in the bag, never thought about discolouration - hopefully be ok!

N

• I bought my dress online from Light in the Box and its perfect. I gave them my sizes but it needs taken out a little at the hips but otherwise fits like a glove. I love it and saved a fortune! Will be buying my bridesmaids dresses from there to!

K x