what to have piper play?

Hello ladies

wondered what others were planning to have played as they walk down the aisle?

thank you

Rxx

• We had the piper play us out and it was highland cathedral, the organist also played alongside him as were piped out.
  • MrsDMDaviesMrsDMDavies Posts: 1,794 New bride
    We are having Highland Cathedral for me walking down the aisle, then Mairi's wedding for us both walking back up the aisle. Our piper is also playing while guests arrive, during signing the register and during photo's outside but not sure what he'll be playing at these times!

xx
  • Girls can anyone reccommend a piper in the Glasgow area... this is next on my to do list.

Thanks

PS I love Highland Cathedral too image
  • Girls can anyone reccommend a piper in the Glasgow area... this is next on my to do list.

Thanks

PS I love Highland Cathedral too image
  • GayleGayle Posts: 473
    We're having Alasdair Beaton - Piping for All Occasions for our wedding. His packages are very well priced. (www.pipingforalloccasions.co.uk)
  • MrsDMDaviesMrsDMDavies Posts: 1,794 New bride
    We are having Bryce McCulloch, the resident piper at Culzean Castle but he would travel. We're paying £160 for piping as guests arrive, bride's entrance, register signing, back up the aisle, during photos and couple's entrance to wedding breakfast. He will pose for photos with guests and wears a fastastic outfit too!!

xx