hen weekend ideas?

cant decide what to do for my hen weekend! my maids are organising it with a little guidance from me but we cant decide where would be good to go that wont cost an arm and a leg-any ideas?

looking for somewhere that we can have good nights out and dont really want anything activity based. nice food,good drink and lots of laughs is the main agenda!

looking at abroad and uk as long as not too pricey.long weekend.was thinking about brighton or newquay or somewhere-has anyone been?

where are you all going?

• AmyLGAmyLG Posts: 14
    We are going to Piperdam in Dundee, Friday to Monday. We have booked a log cabin which has a hot tub on the balcony. We plan to take lots of food & drink with us so we don't have to go out every night. Plan is to just go for a nice Meal on the Saturday & find a good club & spend the rest of the time being lazy. It has leisure facilities & a spa too so who ever wants to make use of them can.

I didn't want everyone to have to spend a fortune either but this has worked out quite reasonable for everyone. Hope you get something organised & your planning is going well

Ax
  • Hey my maids have just booked my hen night to Edinburgh. We are staying in a city centre hostel for 2 nights, on the friday we are having a 3 course meal and going to jongleurs comedy club. On the saturday morning we are going to dundass castle and doing mini highland games with a sex and the city twist, in afternoon we doing dirty dancing class and at night we are going to cocktail bar and having a meal then on to nightclub. Colour is black and gold with sex and city as theme. We booked through chilli sauce web site they are fab they do hen and stag dos all over uk and are really reasonable we are only £135 all in.