Are there any Lodge on Loch Lomond brides?

Hi,

Just wondering if there are any Lodge on Loch Lomond brides out there, specifically Glen Luss Suite ones?

Looking for info on the venue and advice about suppliers in the area.

Cheers

• Me!

What date are you getting married?

I'll try to help, what you want to know?

• lcgallcgal Posts: 8
    I'm getting married in Feb 2013, we've booked it without actually having visited it so just wondering what other people's impressions were, why they picked it etc.

I'm looking for ideas/recommendations of florists, cake\cupcake bakers and hair and make up. I've got the photographer, band and kilt hire covered so far.

When are you getting married? image
  • LL1810LL1810 Posts: 417
    This is one of the venues I am looking at! Will be interested to hear how your experiences are. Hopefully going to view it in April. We live in London so it's a bit of a trek!
  • Hey there, i got married there on 21st May last year, well i got married in luss church followed by the reception in Glen Luss Suite, im from loch lomond hence the reason i chose the venue. I just loved the room and the outside space and the view and the room just felt right!

unfortunatly i had the most horrendus weather on the day and didnt get to use the outside space, however the room, the staff, the lodge , everything about the day was just amazing, honestly you will have an amazing day. The staff where first class, if you send me your email i can send you some photos if you like? anyway hope you have a fabulous day xxxx
  • Hi there

We are getting married at the Lodge at Loch Lomond on 25th August 2013! Went up to see it on Saturday, the Glen Luss Suite was all set up for a wedding and the patio where you can hold your ceremony, the view is outstanding. Can't wait!
  • Hello! We are also looking a the lodge on loch lomond as my venue. We are living overseas at the moment so unable to visit the venue....finding it really are to find pics of both suites so we can see which one we would prefer...anyone got any th we could see?