St Andrews hair and make up?

Hi Ladies,

I am visiting St Andrews for my best friends wedding on 1st September! Cant wait. Does anyone know a hair and make up lady in St Andrews? I'm rubbish with hair and make up and would like to get it done but I live in London and have only visited St Andrews once before so I dont know anywhere.

Many thanks

Amanda

• Wow - I was about to ask the same question! I'm getting married in Cupar in April and really need some suggestions for hair/makeup people. I'd be grateful to hear recommendations from those of you who got married locally and loved your hair and makeup...
  • I'm getting married in St Andrews in September so I haven't used them yet but I've booked Emily at Simply Make Up (www.simplymakeup.moonfruit.com) and Carrie at Beautiful You for hair (www.beautifulyou-scotland.co.uk). Rosie Fraser was also recommended to me for make up and Kelly Stewart for make up. Hope that helps!
  • I'm getting married in St Andrews in September so I haven't used them yet but I've booked Emily at Simply Make Up (www.simplymakeup.moonfruit.com) and Carrie at Beautiful You for hair (www.beautifulyou-scotland.co.uk). Rosie Fraser was also recommended to me for make up and Kelly Stewart for make up. Hope that helps!
  • Hello! I'm getting married in St Andrews in July and I'm looking for someone to do hair and make-up for me and my bridal party! Has anyone had good experiences with anyone? Please let me know! Thank you image Liv. 

• HydrogirlHydrogirl Posts: 809

Olivia, try posting on the SWD forum,  might have better luck on getting advice there?

• I got married in St Andrews in April last year.  Did my own make-up but had hair done for me (curled updo), MoH (blowdry), my mum (blowdry) and 4 junior bridesmaids (1 blowdry/straighten, 3 GHD curls).  Danielle is based in Dundee but is mobile. I had a trial beforehand and she did the others exactly as I/they wanted on the day.  She's absolutely lovely, really helpful and fast too !  We were all done in 2 hours.  And her prices are brilliant.

http://www.ddmobilehairdresser.co.uk/ 

• Hi everyone,

I'm getting married in Fife in September! And I'm coming over from Australia - with seven bridesmaids! And would love some recommendations for hair and make up!! 

Thank you :)