Aberdeen videographer

Hi, 

Im looking for a videographer for my wedding which is only 3 1/2 months away.  I have been recommended Scott Video who look really good but are also quite expensive and want to compare with a few others as I am not sure what an average price for this would be? Any recommendations?

xx

• TadpoleTadpole Posts: 2,134

Hi.

i used Thistle Productions - they are based near Inverness but will travel. I was really pleased with the quality and found they were a lot more reasonable than some of their Aberdeen equivalents! Only criticism would be that it took ages to get the video! But was definitely worth the wait! x

• Thank you!
    Tadpole wrote (see post):

Hi.

i used Thistle Productions - they are based near Inverness but will travel. I was really pleased with the quality and found they were a lot more reasonable than some of their Aberdeen equivalents! Only criticism would be that it took ages to get the video! But was definitely worth the wait! x

• Hi!

My name is Sebastian, I'm a wedding videographer, and I would love to help you with your wedding.

Depending in what you want I can tell you how much it will be.

For example, this is the last wedding I shoot in Argentina this year, which is far better than many videos I watched here, where companies usaually charge you a lot of money! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rAtqeiS3TLM.

If you want I can also do a longer video with details of the ceremony and the celebration. Of course always including the preparations during the day and all that.

Please, do not hesitate to ask any questions at [email protected]. I'd love to be in touch.

Thank you

Sebastian Bajura. Videographer.