Invitations

where to start?? Ayrshire based bride, wheres best for invitations? Any recommendations ? New to wedding planning 

• Better to start looking online.

I suppose it also depends what style you are after and how many you need and whetehr it needs to include simply, date, place and time or a slip with RSVP and Menu options

x

• Barbie3Barbie3 Posts: 340 New bride

R U looking at ready made that you can just fill in ur details; all printed & made up; printing 4 ur own designs, or totally DIY ?

Whichever u choose, just Googling is a good place 2 start

• MrsS2019MrsS2019 Posts: 137 New bride

I’m getting mine from Etsy, most sellers sell a sample so you can see what the invitation is like before committing to buy a load 

• MrsMGMrsMG Posts: 359

I was an Ayrshire based bride too! Happy wedding planning 

Online is the best place to start, especially if you want customised or personal invites. I ended up making my by hand in the end but saw some fantastic invites online.

• Congratulations to all you brides to be on your upcoming big day if you are after handmade and personalised creations give Louise a message she will be happy to help custom orders welcome 

https://m.facebook.com/Button_Jones_Designs-437085683397872/

Best of luck x

• I've had a sample of some STD cards from a place in Glasgow and they are lovely. We found them on Not On The High Street and are still deciding. It's hard to explain but the card they are on feels amazing! I'm going to start my own planning thread and I'll put some photographs of them there, but here's the shop https://www.notonthehighstreet.com/lovatpress

• Emma903Emma903 Posts: 3

I found mine online! There are lots of great stationary designers out there - I went with Knots and Kisses because I loved the idea of having our wedding venue drawn on the invites! Good luck 😊

• shangshang Posts: 21

Printed template wedding invitation, you can find it at local shop;

But if you are looking for unique wedding invitations customized according your wedding party, Happyinvitation.com has styles wedding invitations with matched RSVP card, thank you card, reception card start at price $1. With free one-to-one custom service, it is easy to get unique wedding invitations at cheap price.

• Thanks to someone on here I found Project Pretty. They send you 3 samples (you can choose) for a few pounds postage, which we found helpful.

We also got a sample pack from Honey Tree, which was much more traditional and when we saw it in person we realized we were just bored by it!

We spent a long time looking at VistaPrint because of the price, but were overwhelmed by the choice.

I'd recommend ordering a few samples because it's somehow different from looking at things online. Maybe order quite contrasting styles, and work out what you do and don't like about each one - can guide you to what you *do* want quite quickly.

(But yes, the invite bit is totally overwhelming... way too much choice out there!)