Forum home Archived Second Time Around

Booked the venue and date!

Hi, am quite excited as have booked the venue today and therefore the date!!! The divorce is not sorted yet but have over a year to do this and if we need to postpone then we can carry over the deposit!!!! Result! This means that we have been able to book a lovely date - 1st May (easy for OH to remember) plus its a package deal therefore one deposit and lots of things included eg cake, photographer, ceremony, balloons, make up, three course meal, disco etc etc.

very happy!

Catherine

• HannabellukHannabelluk Posts: 641
    Congratulations!! xx
  • congrats,just joined this site,I have just booked the wedding me and other half been together 10 years and have actually booked the date unlike your self our big day is 15th august this year so will have to get things sorted pretty quick,lol got wedding booked reception and disco sorted this week xx

• hi i'm getting married 2nd time round in May next year - we've been together 6 years & my guy proposed on my 40th in january!! ceremony & venue booked - dress already bought!!!! Not going for anything too fancy this time!
  • samoooosamoooo Posts: 288
    congratulations! And where is the lovely place and how much did it cost? I'm investigating what's reasonable to try and get image Sounds great and am very excited for you