Forum home Archived Second Time Around

Signing documents

Guys, please help its the second time around for me and h2b and we have to send our documents to the travel agent to be sent off to the hotel abroad. Does anyone know where I can get them sign either a notary public or a solicitor. Any advise please, we are getting married in Jamaica so I know they want birth certificates, decree absolutes and i'm not sure about anything else. Thanks guys
Sign In or Register to comment.