Forum home Swap and Sale

Anyone selling anything purple or gold?

Hey ladies my colour's are purple and gold and wondering if anyone selling anything that they had for there wedding?

C xx

• whoopsuk1whoopsuk1 Posts: 788
    When is your wedding? Ours is feb and we have lots of gold things x
  • My wedding is next June image
  • i got a faux fur purple stole i wore once as maid of honour for my best friends wedding
  • vintagerose11vintagerose11 Posts: 254
    Im getting married next april, and all mine is cadbury purple!
  • Lady_Is_BroodyLady_Is_Broody Posts: 2,646
    I have some lilac/purple ostrich feathers for sale, and the same colour floralytes (the little diamond ones) from my wedding last month.

I've got them on ebay, just search simonmoomin x
  • Hi [email protected] thanks but im getting married in Cyprus so hoping not to need a stole, but you never know image.

Rose_11 Im cadbury purple as well.. You can sell your stuff to me next April HAHA

Mrs Adams Thanks ill check ebay out image

• Mrs_CukMrs_Cuk Posts: 182
    We have a cadburys purple theme, our wedding is 24th July will have loads of things for sale after this date

xx
  • Thanks WillBMrsC... my email addy is [email protected] could you email the things you are selling when you get the chance of course.

hope you have an amazing day image

xxx
  • MRS H2BMRS H2B Posts: 324
    Hi

I'm selling 4 packs of gold confetti cones (10 per pack)looking for just £3.00 plus postage so £5.00 if your interested.
  • mojo2001mojo2001 Posts: 3,511
    ive got a gorgeous gold little girls bm dress to fit age 4 years.still has tags on with 120 pound price on,

a knee length pale gold dress size 10

full length gold bms dress size 8 with matching wrap