Anyone selling anything purple or gold?

Hey ladies my colour's are purple and gold and wondering if anyone selling anything that they had for there wedding?

C xx

• whoopsuk1whoopsuk1 Posts: 788
    When is your wedding? Ours is feb and we have lots of gold things x
  • My wedding is next June image
  • i got a faux fur purple stole i wore once as maid of honour for my best friends wedding
  • vintagerose11vintagerose11 Posts: 254
    Im getting married next april, and all mine is cadbury purple!
  • Lady_Is_BroodyLady_Is_Broody Posts: 2,646
    I have some lilac/purple ostrich feathers for sale, and the same colour floralytes (the little diamond ones) from my wedding last month.

I've got them on ebay, just search simonmoomin x
  • Hi [email protected] thanks but im getting married in Cyprus so hoping not to need a stole, but you never know image.

Rose_11 Im cadbury purple as well.. You can sell your stuff to me next April HAHA

Mrs Adams Thanks ill check ebay out image

• Mrs_CukMrs_Cuk Posts: 182
    We have a cadburys purple theme, our wedding is 24th July will have loads of things for sale after this date

xx
  • Thanks WillBMrsC... my email addy is [email protected] could you email the things you are selling when you get the chance of course.

hope you have an amazing day image

xxx
  • MRS H2BMRS H2B Posts: 324
    Hi

I'm selling 4 packs of gold confetti cones (10 per pack)looking for just £3.00 plus postage so £5.00 if your interested.
  • mojo2001mojo2001 Posts: 3,511
    ive got a gorgeous gold little girls bm dress to fit age 4 years.still has tags on with 120 pound price on,

a knee length pale gold dress size 10

full length gold bms dress size 8 with matching wrap