Size 8 (more like a 7!) White Bridal Shoes for Sale

***FOR SALE***

Size 8 (but more like a 7!) White Bridal Shoes £25.00 (postage included).

These are absolutely gorgeous however are just a little bit too high for me (very disapointed as they are my perfect shoes and I love them loads!!!). They are Dolcis and have a pretty diamante and pearl brooch on each shoe. They are peep-toe and have approx 3-4inch heel (which I've now found out is too high for me!!! lol).

These were from ebay from a lovely seller (and website member!) and I would like these to go to a good home. I only want to make back what I paid for them, hence them being just £25.00, with postage included.

The lady wore them for her wedding so they have been used and have slight markings on them - hardly noticeable though, especially under a longer dress! That said they are in perfect condition.

These are gorgeous and it seems a shame just to put them at the bottom of my wardrobe, when they could make another b2b very happy!!!

If you would like a photo of these shoes, please email me at: [email protected] (I am more than happy to post the pics here too I just don't know how!!!)