Berketex Sasha Perez Mirla Ivory dress for sale

Hello Ladies,

I am selling my wedding dress. I wore it in December, and it is too stunning to be left in my wardrobe.

It is in a size 14, but I am a size 10. I think it would fit a size 10-12, but it wouldn't a 14. I don't know why the sizes are bigger. I am around 5'6 in height and I wore heels with it. Also they did not take the dress in at all, so this can be done, but they added a small loop to the back of the dress, so the train can be pulled up for the evening, and a lach at the front inside of the dress, so it can go down your bra or underwear, and keep the front of the dress close to you. I can take some pictures and send them to you if you wish to see.

I have some pictures below of me on my wedding day.

There is nothing wrong with the dress, no marks.

As you can see from the pictures it has a long train, which was fantastic. The dress is vintage feel to it, with lace, and then the diamond pattern going down in to the middle.

I also have a bolero which will come with the dress, and a cathederial veil, you don't have to have them, but I wont want to keep them.

If you have any question please do ask. If you live close to me and wish to come and try it on first, I do not mind at all. If you don't live close but wish to buy it, you can go in to a local Berketex bridal and try, as it is still there. (See it is very new!)

I am selling the dress for ????????????????????????????????£650. It was purchased for ????????????????????????????????£1,350.

If you want to email me my address is [email protected], and if you want to have a chat about it, email me and I will give you a call.

Thanks

Now Mrs Katie Cole!

• Hi,

I am just writing to see if you still have the wedding dress?

Thanks

Karen