Caroline Castigliano Aruba dress, veil and size 6 jimmy choos for sale!

I've decided to sell my gorgeous dress, veil and shoes. The dress is CC Aruba in a size 12 (i have the exact measurements!) the veil is a CC cathedral length with a ribbon trim and Jimmy Choo Syria in a size 6. Send me an email if you would like more info!

.x.

• ~Hi Can you tell me how much you would want for the shoes, and is it possible to send me a photo of them.

[email protected]

Thanks
  • Hiya

How much are you wanting for the shoes? could you email me a picture also please

thanks x
  • lbarr10lbarr10 Posts: 586
    Hi is the veil ivory or white? How much would you want for it?
  • louItalylouItaly Posts: 52
    My veil is 126" in Ivory and I paid £279 and would want £150 for it. It was so amazing to wear! - i'll attach some pictures below (or try too!!)

• louItalylouItaly Posts: 52
    Hi Ladies

Here is a picture of the choos!!! (I'm sad to be selling them but i'll never wear them again and they deserve to walk down another aisle!)

They have a slight mark on the toes which will come off in cleaning. I paid £305 for them from Jimmy Choo Online and would want £130 plus p&p for them. They were so comfortable even in the heat in Italy! I have all the packaging and the dust bag that came with them!

If you're interested send me an email to [email protected]

• Hi

i just found your post

have you sold your dress yet please? how much are you selling your dress please?

many thanks