WANTED - justin alexander 8465

hi im trying to get my hands on justin alexander 8465 - the shorter version, don't mind which colour please get in touch if you have one and are looking to sell!

[email protected]

xxx

• MoodleDGMoodleDG Posts: 584
    Theres one on eBay at the moment!
  • yeah i saw it but its buy now at £850 and i could get it in the bridal shop for the same price! Xxx
  • MoodleDGMoodleDG Posts: 584
    There was a woman selling a size 6 on preloved too a while bacj - have you looked on there?
  • poppy64poppy64 Posts: 3
    I have a JA 8465 for sale (after May 7 2011) Ivory/coffee color, US size 10, street size US 6-8

It is gorgeous! I bought it new and will wear it once for my elopement in May! Let me know if you have questions.
  • KatiegwKatiegw Posts: 1
    Poppy64 - Is this still available and if so you have any pictures of the dress?

Thanks
  • Hi Ladies,

I have this dress in size 8 in Ivory which is in excellent condition.

Please contact me on 07973119105, or [email protected] if interested/would like pictures

Thanks

Sarah
  • Alabama353Alabama353 Posts: 22
    Hi, I've just posted an ad on here, got the short ivory version of this dress in size 14 if you're still looking! Thanks!
  • Laurahorn1Laurahorn1 Posts: 10
    Hi there,

I am in love with this dress. I tried it on last week and think it is so beautiful.

I'm looking for one in a UK size 10-12 and live in Hampshire.

Anyone thinking of selling there's please contact me.

Many thanks

Laura Horn

[email protected]
  • hi there , i have a justin alexander dress 8465 t/lengh in all ivory us10/uk12 its brand new with all its tags and dust bag , sadly i never got to wear it !!!!this dress has not been worn only tried on twice and not been altered in any way.

i got it in essex and paid £1,150.00

will exept £750 no offer please as i can barely part with this amazing dress image 07771524111 sonia
  • sorry new to this i have this dress posted the listing beneath you, mine is new size uk12 all ivory ( i cancelled the wedding) £750
  • i am looking for a JA 8645

sonia - i have just texted you .

whereabouts are you based?
  • I also have this dress for sale, size 14, short ivory version if you're still looking!x
  • Hi there,

I'm sorry to hear you had to cancel your wedding. I have fallen in love with this dress but can only afford it if I get it second hand. Is yours still for sale?

Odette