Forum home Swap and Sale

CALLING ALL CANDY BAR/SWEETIE BAR BRIDES!!

LAST DAY TO ORDER AT THIS PRICE!! MORE ITEMS ADDED ON THE WEBSITE THIS EVENING XX

Hello ladies, I am in the process of starting up my own wedding supply business and thought as a member on here I would like to see if there are any brides out there that would like a discounted product in return for a little statement that I will be able to put on my website when it is up and running. I am looking for some brides that would like to purchase sweetie bags for there candy bar tables. I currently have 2 designs that are up and running. ( if I could work out how to post pictures I would put them on here ) They are hand stamped 6x6 paper bags that are lovingly tied together with organza ribbon. In my shop I will be selling these for £5.99 for 50 bags + postage and packing of £1. I am looking for some brides that are willing to purchase and make a short statement for me to put on my website and in return I will sell the bags at a discounted price of £5 for 50 with free postage and packing. Please let me know if there is anyone interested in this and I will send you a picture via e-mail. Thanks for your time ladies xxx

** Please take a look at my website, it really is in the very early stages of being put together but you are able to see and purchase the sweetie bags on there! I have adjusted the price to £3.99 Plus £1.00 postage and packaging making them the reduced cost of just £4.99 for every 50 that you order!!This offer is only valid for you and your wedding visiters and until the end of the month only!! This offer will end 31st Jan and will be put back to the original cost of £5.99 plus £1.00 postage and packaging.**

www.wonderfulweddingsbyella.co.uk