Cadbury purple/Ivory butterfly bits to sell after my July wedding

Hi all, i thought i would put a few bits on here nice an early to help anyone planning ahead like i did!

I will have the following for sale after 16th July;

1) 110-115 Purple organza chair sashes

2) 10 little glass lanterns with beads and pearls on them, i've added purple ribbon too, they hold tea lights - also have purple sand to fill them with so will try to keep it all in tact!

3) 8 or 9 purple tea light lanterns, very sweet, ideal for windowcils, we are usuing them to put outside to line the path to the entrance - SOLD

4) 6 silk and organza table runners, they are stripey and very effective, we are using them for the cake table, sweetie table, registrar table, gift table etc

5) Full sweetie table, 10 glass jars with lids, all different sizes, metal scoops and tongs, may even have sweetie bags left over! - SOLD

6) A solid wood wishing well, painted in ivory which i have decorated this myself and must say its fabulous, covered in purple ribbon, ivy, flowers and butterflies. all purple stuff can be removed if you are having a different colour. Probably spent 4 or 5 hours creating how it looks!

7) 10 -12 ivory butterflies with beading and pearls on them which we are usuaing to hand from our flowers and trees around the venue.

8) An LED wishing tree - this is silver but is fibre optic so it flashes differnet colours, very effective. We have made little tags for people to write their wishes on and hang on the wishing tree. Took me ages to find this online but so pleased with it!

9) Ivory flower girl basket with fake ivory rose petals - also an ivory flower girls wand with a butterfly on the end, very cute!

10) Little signs in silver - probably can be painted. They say Mr & Mrs, Wishing well and love. - SOLD

11) Also have a huge YUMMY sign which i'm using for my sweetie tabe, this is painted in Ivory and will have butterflies attached in purple and ivory although can probably be pulled off if you want it plain.

12) 7 tier acrylic cupcake stand - holds up to 13) cupcakes i think depending on the size.

14) 12 x 25cm mirror plates

15) 15 x tall 50cm cyclinder vases

16) About 100 glass tea light holders

Thats all i can think of for now, i don't come on here very often so if you are interested in any of these items please email me on [email protected]

I am happy to take small deposits to secure the items and will then ship after our big day or collection from Essex for the bigger items. x

• The items below are now SOLD

3) 8 or 9 purple tea light lanterns - SOLD

5) Full sweetie table, 10 glass jars with lids, all different sizes, metal scoops and tongs, may even have sweetie bags left over! - SOLD

10) Little signs in silver - probably can be painted. They say Mr & Mrs, Wishing well and love. - SOLD
  • Hi,

Could you possibly post a pic of the wishing well?

• Hi Shelly, can you drop me an email to [email protected] and i'll send you some pictures. x
  • Still avaiable:

Wishing well

Wishing tree

Ivory flower girl basket and wand

Email me for pictures on [email protected]

Thanks x
  • Can you send over pictures of the 10 -12 ivory butterflies with beading and pearls on them which we are usuaing to hand from our flowers and trees around the venue.

Thank youxxxx

[email protected]
  • Hello, please could you send me pics of what you have left? [email protected] Many thanks! xxx
  • Hi,

Interested in glass lanterns, table runners and butterflies and maybe Mr & Mrs sign.

Or if easier send me pics (and price ballpark) of everything you have left? to:

[email protected]

Thanks image