Forum home Swap and Sale

Wanted - oversized garden games

Ladies we are after some over sized garden games for our August wedding. After things like connect 4, jenga, chess etc. Happy to collect from the Hampshire or West Mids area if postage is considered difficult. image

• im looking for these as well but dwn in the kent area especially connect 4 and any others... imageps. my wedding in july. so thanks emmagarey for reminding me!!! image good luck emmagarey x
  • Ooo loulabellegoose I'm getting married in Kent in August and would be more than happy to take any games you find off your hands after your wedding image xxx
  • samisheensamisheen Posts: 349
    i am also in kent, i have just brought, a big foam noughts and crosses, hoopla, skittles and foam draughts which is also 4 in a row...will be selling afterwards if they are ok x
  • that sounds good sami sheen when are you getting married and where abouts in kent do u live? and mrsh2b28 yeah sure where abouts are you. right now i have a giant snales and ladders and am thinking of connect 4. also if ur interested i shall be making a coconut shy and one of those old fashioned photobooths where u put ur head through the hole and thier is a funny photo on the front!!! difinatley keep in touch. x image
    hi lou, i live in st marys bay which is near dymchurch down on the coast. we get married 25th June 2011. where abouts are you? x
  • isnt that just oustside new romney? i live in sevenoaks. but my h2b lives in ashford and bm in st.marys bay new romney! x
    yeah that is it, what a small world lol x