Lots of lovely Wedding Items for sale

Hi,

I have the following for sale. Please let me know if you are interested.

14 very high quality ivory and navy pew end bows with central snowflake feature. These can also be tied to the backs of chairs or hung from barn pillars etc. I designed these and a lady on Ebay made them for me. We paid £58 (including p&p) for these; I am looking for £37 + £2.99 postage.

6 twig heart wreaths. Please note, these come with a royal blue ribbon, not white as shown. They are 30cm high by 30cm wide at the widest point. I am hoping for £10 for all 6 wreaths, + £5 postage. Wreaths are now SOLD.

• NavyNezNavyNez Posts: 370

Unworn, brand new Dulcie Angel pearl and diamante necklace and earrings set. Paid £37 for this, hoping for £20 including p&p.

FiFi by Filippa Scott Ivory wedding shoes in UK size 6. Unworn, brand new. Paid almost £100 for these, all reasonable offers will be considered image

Wish Tree bought from Theweddingofmydreams.co.uk. Looked beautiful with all the tags handing from it. I'm hoping for £40 for this which will include p&p
    Another pic of the tree. I can't find it on the site, the pics don't do it justice though!!

I also have for sale the little tray I used to put the wish tags and pens in. It says LOVE on it and has a little sentence about Love which is sweet. I paid £15 for this, hoping for £10 including p&p.

bought from http://www.find-me-a-gift.co.uk/parasol-umbrella-cream.html

3 Ivory/cream Edwardian style umbrellas, unused. I am hoping for £20 for these which includes p&p.

Very good quality White glazed ceramic LOVE letters, can be freestanding or be hung on the wall, 25cm high. Purchased for £29.95 on Marquis & Dawe. Looking for £20 which includes p&p.
    That's all for now. I have a few other items but need to go through these at home! If you would like more info or photos, I will try to help! Please email:

[email protected]

Thanks,

Nerys xx
  • singo44singo44 Posts: 3,420
    I will have the pew ends please

Email is [email protected]
  • singo44singo44 Posts: 3,420
    I'm also interested in the twig hearts
  • Jadey7Jadey7 Posts: 4
    Do you still have the wish tree for sale?

Are you open to offers?

Please email [email protected]
    I've emailed you Jadey7.

All items must go! Please take a look...

Also for sale:

14 Crest 3D White Whitestrips With Advanced Seal Professional Effects. Brand New in individually sealed sachets, comes with directions leaflet and original box. I bought these brand new in a box of 20 for £35, I'm looking for £20 for the 14.

The effects of these strips are absolutely amazing!!

Email me if you're interested. [email protected]
  • robyns86robyns86 Posts: 73
    Hi i am interested in the 3 Ivory/cream Edwardian style umbrellas

My emails is [email protected] or PM me if you still have them!

Thanks
    Sorry, three umbrellas and pew ends have now SOLD.

I also have a number of Kate Aspen Snowflake placecard holders which we did not use on the day. They double up as a favour and can be a fridge magnet, have a ribbon tied in the top to be hung on a xmas tree, or just be used as a little stand up frame. Everyone loved them at the wedding. I have 25 left over which we did not use, if you're interested I will double check the exact number as I may have a few more. I would be after £20 and £3 postage for the 25.

Here is a pic of my one at the wedding

Still have the wish Tree; LOVE letters; LOVE Tray (email me for pics); Shoes; necklace; Teeth Whitening strips and Snowflake frames/favours FOR SALE.

If you like the look of anything please email me, I'm open to reasonable offers. image

[email protected]

Thanks xx
  • Hi I would be interested in the tray Is it White it ivory? Thanks x
  • Hi - I'm interested in the Crest strips please image Thanks xx [email protected]
  • VITFAVITFA Posts: 316
    hi id be interested in the tree and love tray

[email protected]

thanks
    Emails sent ladies.

Thanks,

Nez
  • HalligreenHalligreen Posts: 235
    Is the wishing tree still available??
  • Hi are the LOVE letters still available? Would you accept £10? Thanks Lizzy image
    Still have the wish Tree; LOVE Tray (email me for pics); Shoes; necklace and Teeth Whitening strips FOR SALE.

Also have for Sale:

20 Brand new , unopened, 'Something Blue Cake Boxes' from Confetti.com I would like £3.50 for these, this includes p&p

12 Brand new, unopened, Hen Night invitations with envelopes. I would like £2 for these. This includes p&p

Cox and Cox Scatter Stars which I have mixed up with some small silver scatter crystals. There are 65 scatter stars and a couple of handfuls of the scatter crystals. I would like £4.99 for these which includes p&p.

Here is a pic of what they looked like on my tables.

If you like the look of anything please email me, I'm open to reasonable offers. image

[email protected]

Thanks xx
  • Has anyone taken the umbrellas yet?

Thanksx
  • PS my email address is [email protected] x
    Hi Angelkirst, sorry the umbrellas have been sold.

Thanks.x
  • Hello, they have a sale on I noticed and the love letters are now reduced to £21.95! free delivery is over £100 i think! image best wishes Andrew @ www.marquisanddawe.co.uk
  • Hi could you email me a photo of the love tray also I am quite interested in the hen party invitations

You can email me at - [email protected]

Thanks x
  • Hi do you have the Dulcie Angel pearl & diamant???? necklace and earrings still for sale? Can you e-mail me [email protected] if you do? Thanks