For Sale - Maggie Sottero Nora

Brand New size 10 White Maggie Sottero Nora for sale.

Currently at the dress shop and unaltered, costs £1400 new, looking for £1000 but would consider reasonable offers.

Matching Veil also available.

Its a really stunning dress (the bodice is lovely) but I've just decided to go for a slimmer fitting dress that I've already found.

http://www.maggiesottero.com/dress.aspx?style=A3443

Here are some pictures of me wearing it:

http://www.youandyourwedding.co.uk/community/forums/thread/1502995

private message me if you are interested.

• AnxiouslyAnxiously Posts: 96
    Just out of interest - what is your new dress? I really like the Nora but I'm worried that it's a bit too big at the bottom. I was considering the Anniston instead, but haven't tried it on. I'm looking for something similar to the Nora but a little bit more fitted. No worries if you want to keep your new dress a secret, just wondered!
  • KKBrideKKBride Posts: 280
    My new one is the complete opposite, I actually can't find any pics - Its an Annasul Y dress. But its a similar style to Pippa Middlton's bridesmaid dress but with a train and a low back.

In December when I chose Nora I was half a stone heavier and really wanted a corset to pull me in so I overlooked the fact its quite hard to dance in a big dress.

While I still love it, its not the dress for the day I have planned. I thought about a dress change but decided against it.

I know brides have taken layers out the Nora to make it less full. When I tried it on in the store it was much more a-line. But for me it was a complete change I wanted rather than something similar but less full so I can dance the night away. Not a problem for everyone but for me its my priority.
  • Hi Kride did you manage to sell your Nora dress? xxx
  • Hi there, I was wondering if you still have this nora dress for sale. I am extremely interested in purchasing it. Please let me know as soon as possible.

Thank you so much
  • KKBrideKKBride Posts: 280
    Hi sorry I don't have the dress now.