Loads Of Wedding Day Decorations For Sale

Hi Everyone,

After my wedding/honeymoon has been and gone and now the next MASSIVE step in my life is going to happen (BABY image),

I am now ready to part with some of my lovely wedding items, partly for space and also to raise some funds,

I have put as much details and photos as i can

Thanks for looking image

-----------------------------------------------------

First up i have some of the items from my sweet bar which went down a treat with everyone especially the kiddies on the way, needless to say there was nothing left come the end of the night :P

first pictures....

For sale from the sweet bar....

6x Authentic Sweet jars with air tight screw on lids, can be stored upright or slanted for easy access to sweeties like in my photo.

2x Tall Vacuum sealed jars great for storing food stuffs or sweets in my case i used them for the bigger stuff like marsh mallows and lollipops.

3x Sets of tongs used for handling of the sweets an extra nice touch to look at and also so there was no sticky fingers.

Looking For £40 delivered ONO for the lot

• lyndseym86lyndseym86 Posts: 16
    Also selling my table center pieces as shown in photo below,

From the photos above i am selling

Center glass jars x 6, as you can see we filled them with colour co-ordinated stones, roses and reeds to finish the look.

Blue Stones enough to fill 6-8 Jars depending on how full you want the jars, as you can see from the photo it works well for making sure whatever you have in the jars stands up neat and straight.

Wooden Roses 50 Blue & 49 Ivory (don't ask why it seems one is missing but you can't tell how many of each colour there is anyway unless you have them all lined up in a row, so 99 in total wooden roses, obvious benefit is you can re-use these over and over and even for other stuff after your big day, not only that the stems can bend in any direction you wan't due to them being thin metal covered in green.

Ivory Grass Reeds x40, as you can see these looked great among the wooden roses and just like the roses can be used over and over, only difference is the stems on the reeds do not bend like the roses.

Also on the photo you can see scattered diamonds... i also am selling the full bag of these, obviously not real diamonds but look just as beautiful and finish the setting off brilliantly.

Looking For £100 for the whole package of everything above, or willing to listen to offers, would rather keep the lot together but will listen to offers for separate items also.
  • hi Hun,

I'm interested in the sweet bar stuff. Can you email me [email protected]

thank you
    Also have a few other things for sale,

Bride & Groom wedding cake boxes, never got round to handing these out with our cake due to a rush with our honeymoon which i was gutted about but i am sure someone would put them to better use like i wish i did, i think they are really cute for the guest to hand out your cake after the day Or even just for favours to fill with sweet or trinkets etc. I have 30 of each bride & groom and they come flat ready to make up yourself which is very easy. Will post for £10.

Also have 40x Ivory Organza bags, we used these to put little metal heart keyrings in as favours but obviously can be used for anything. £5 posted

Also selling our Easel which we used to prob up our table plan & guest list, fantastic little item which looked the part and helped our table plan look extra professional, you can also adjust the legs to make it as short or tall as you like, only used the once and has been boxed since, £10 posted
  • ooooo just seen the easel too! highly interested image
  • Im intrsted in the easel if its still available.
    Hi Yes this is still available.

Regards
    sweet bar set also still available image
  • Can you tell me the measurement of the bags please? I need to fit perfume samples in.

Thanks
    Quoted:
    Can you tell me the measurement of the bags please? I need to fit perfume samples in.

Thanks

REPLIED VIA PM image
    Quoted:
    hi do you still have the bride and groom cake bags? if so can you pm because i never find posts again lol

xxx

REPLIED VIA PM image
  • Hi Lyndsey,

Do you still have the sweet bar stuff for sale?

Hope to hear from you soon

xxx
    Quoted:
    Hi Lyndsey,

Do you still have the sweet bar stuff for sale?

Hope to hear from you soon

xxx

REPLIED VIA PM image
  • louise0309louise0309 Posts: 212
    Hi there, I am interested in the easel if it is still available.

Can you email me [email protected]

Thanks, Louise
    Quoted:
    Hi there, I am interested in the easel if it is still available.

Can you email me [email protected]

Thanks, Louise

Hi just emailed you
    NOW REMOVED

CAKE BOXES

EASEL

STILL AVAILABLE

SWEET BAR SET UP

CENTER PIECE SET UP
    BUMP!!!

still looking for an owner for the sweet bar stuff and also the center piece stuff.

• MrsYoungMrsYoung Posts: 404
    Hi would you be willing to sell tongs etc seperately x
    Quoted:
    Hi would you be willing to sell tongs etc seperately x

hi sorry but it would cost too much sending everything seperate image
    BUMP listening to offers? image