Lots for sale from 6 May wedding inc shrugs, candles, sweetie signs, glitzy secrets jewellery :)

Hi - have got lots and lots for sale from my 6 May wedding, lots of things not even worn!, so now finally getting around to selling some stuff off to go to my honeymoon fund image

Will put all of these on ebay from Friday next week but thought I'd give YAYW bride2bes the first chance to grab a bargain (because i got so many bargains here too!). Some items are for pick up only due to how heavy they are, I'm based in Chester but if you do want to pick up any other items and waive postage then let me know.

Tealight holders- got 33 silver 'distressed effect' vintage style tealight holders. These were gorgeous on our reception tables holding candles in and I paid a lot for these. Local pick up from Chester only please, we paid over £2 each but would just ask for £35 to take these - would possibly consider splitting them. No candles included but they take just standard tealights and only a couple have got any wax inside so in really good condition image

Have got two signs - one saying love is sweet for the sweetie table and one saying mr and mrs for the top table. These are not free standing and are sprayed matt silver on one side and looked fab on the tables. Just £5 each and £1 postage each please. SOLD

Have also got two vintage ivory shabby chic frames we used for our guest boox sign and one to let people know about what time the sweetie bar was open. These worked really well! Bought for £24 for the two but would just ask for £12.50 & £2.50 postage (or can do local pick up) SOLD

Two cotton ivory pashminas for my bridesmaids which weren't used on the day (still in the plastic covers) just £7 for both including postage.

Lucky sixpence - gift not used! and in box - just £3 & £1 postage SOLD

Gorgeous ivory Coast shrug size medium - RRP £50 New Worn for just a couple of hours on the boat at our wedding but stunning on. Grab a bargain just £25 inc postage image

Bought another shrug from ebay - Jasper Conran size medium ivory with ribbon tie. Didn't wear as ribbon didn't go with dress. Ribbon slightly frayed but v hard to notice. Due to this v cheap bargain at £8 inc postage SOLD

2 Cream/Ivory Photo Holders - we used these in the bar areas with photos of us as kids and with our friends/family. They worked a treat - were a huge talking point!! Each holds around 20 pics but we managed to fit around 50 on as you can double up the pictures. These are pick up only please. £15 for the two.

Now for the jewellery!! Bought loads and wore none of it as hubby bought me some very special gems to wear on the day image

Glitzy secrets Starlet's Passion dangly earrings. Brand new in box. Absolutely gorgeous bought for £27, will accept £20 inc postage.

Glitzy secrets Heirloom Dream earrings - again brand new in box. Bought for £16 will accespt £10 inc postage.

SOLD

Glitzy secrets Precious Heiress earrings - again brand new in box! Bought for £28 will accept £20 inc postage.

Jon Richard at Debenhams jewellery - stunning crystal sall drop earrings and crystal bracelet. Really pretty and unworn with all tags still on - set cost me £32 together. Would sell for £20 inc postage.

One Dessy Amethyst adult tie £5 inc postage - unworn in pack

Email is [email protected] so may be better to email or private message me if you want to buy anything. Will post items once paypal is cleared image Hope i can help some of you guys find something you need!! image

• singo44singo44 Posts: 3,420
    you have mail!
  • That was quick image just seen it course - pm me your email and i'll send you the invoice. Thanks x
  • robyns86robyns86 Posts: 73
    Hi,

you have mail welshbride2be

x x
  • Ive pm'd you xx
  • kw_86kw_86 Posts: 28
    you have mail x
  • Hi all, Just to let you know that the two signs, two frames, heirloom dream earrings and sixpence have gone. The JR jewellery and shrug with ribbon tie ahve also provisionally been taken too so will update everyone ongoing. Thanks image
  • You have mail image
  • PeasnCarrotsPeasnCarrots Posts: 1,831
    Emma I didnt know you were on here!!!

I think I want the love heart frames that you put the pics in please if you still have them x

(I will message you on FB now)
  • Oh my god Karen - how funny!!! xx will email you now but yes still have the heart frames for sale image update for everyone the Jon Richard jewellery is now available again. Thanks. image
  • HI - have just edited the post to let you all know what's sold. All items were posted yesterday that sold - thanks all for fast payments image
    Me Again image

How big are the heart frames? I forgot to ask? Can I pick them up at the weekend?x
  • amoricksenamoricksen Posts: 347
    Can you advise what is still available please and prices?
  • Hi - the two frames are £15 - am off on hols Sat am though but you could pick them up this week?? Hi morkison - tealights still free, shrug, pashminas, glitzy secrets starlets passion earrings, glitzy secrets precious heiress, jon richard jewellery, dessy tie still free. Thanks image
    Well, my car is now broke - booo!!

Could you keep hold of them for me please? I will give you the money when I come to pick them up to save you on paypal fees image
  • Hi - just to let you know am on holiday till the 7th Aug so if anyone wants anything I won't be around until then. Shrug posted earlier this week image Thanks x