For Sale - Benjamin Roberts 958 size 10-12, ivory, in London

Hi everyone,

With regrets, I'm selling my gorgeous Benjamin Roberts 958 dress, size 10-12, ivory colour. This fairytale gown made me feel like a princess! It has crystal beading along the top and at the side, with ruching and a full skirt with train. It has an internal corset to give you a tiny waist (just see the photos... trust me, my waist is not that size naturally!) yet is very comfortable and I wore it for over 12 hours with no problems. Elegant buttons down the back complete the look. This dress comes with a detachable 'swan train' made from tulle, which I did not wear on the day but is available with the dress. The dress has been dry-cleaned and is in perfect condition.

I am 5ft4 and wore a small heel on the day. I am roughly a size 10-12 with a 32FF bust - the bust area can be taken in to fit you.

Grab yourself a bargain - this beautiful dress cost £1300 new, and I am willing to accept £650 for it (or very near offer). The dress can be made available to view/try on in Surbiton (KT6), Teddington (TW11) or Tooting (SW17).

Feel free to email me for more photos! lowlitmemory @ gmail.com (just take out the spaces)