Wanted! Enzoani Dakota!

Hi Everyone,

I have fallen in love with this dress! Does anyone out there have it for sale? I am looking for a 12-14 size, preferably unaltered, am based in London but am willing to travel for the right dress and the right price. I am 5 ft 6 and was planning on wearing 3 inch heels. Please PM me if you can help, happy planning everyone image

• Hi, I have just got married and my dress is the enzaoni dakota in a size 10, I am 5ft 3 and wore 4 inch shoes. Looking to sell the dress for £1000. I can send you photos of the dress if you are interested. I have literally just put it into the dry cleaners. I can't express how much I loved wearing the dress, the enzaoni website doesn't do it justice. Please let me know if you would be interested. I also have a thick lace edges viel if you are interested.

Many thanks

Kath
  • Kath, by ay chance do you still have that dress? I'm looking to buy image x

• Hello,

I have an unaltered 14 in ivory if that is helpful at all?
    You can PM me for details and to chat? xx 

• Hi I have this dress for sale... Size 12. Altered waist to make it fit like a corset, sweetheart neckline and removable bra push up pads. No alterations made to length. Happy for you to try on and I can send pictures... I'm 5,10" and it fit perfectly with no heels. based in Kent. 

Jaimie