Now my wedding has been and gone....

Hello Girls!

Well first off have to say my wedding was truly the best day of my life so congratulations to all of you who still have your special day to come!!

I have a few bits to sell after mine....

Pics can be seen at

http://s1229.photobucket.com/albums/ee467/sam419419/wedding bits for sale/

Cream metal lanterns with or without glass candle holders x12 = £5 each

Cream metal heart table name holders x 9/10 (seem to have misplaced 1 somewhere) = £2 each SOLD

Battery operated flickering tealights, six in a pack x 4 (unused) = £2.50 a boxSOLD

Boxes of decorative butterflies on wire (small) there is 6 in one box and 5 in another = £ 2.50 a box

Box of clear large table jewels from confetti = £2.50

One big block of brown oasis for faux flopwers and 2 small circular ones = £1 for all SOLD

Groom cufflinks in black box (Hubby didn't wear them as i got him personalised ones) = £5.00

Usher cufflinks (unworn in packaging)

Black Stepfather cufflinks (unworn in packaging)

Father of the Groom cufflinks (unworn in packaging)= £5 each set SOLD

24 x floating round tealights (cream) = £2.50

6 x small clear tealight holders (had planned to use them for holding chalks for kids but forgot to take them!) = £3 for all

3 x packs of bows for invitation decorating see pic for colours

= £2.00 for all

9 x packs of table confetti in various colours. Hubby went over the top at the shop and we only used half of what we bought to put in invitation envelopes! = £5 for all

1 and half small tubs of chocolate brown small stones. Used in glasses on tables. = £1

1 cream car ribbon and 2 cream bows, still in packaging. Didn't end up using. = £2 SOLD

I have left over invitations still in packs too. Email for pics and wording and also quantities as I will have to double check the number.

Ivory shimmer umbrella for sale from debenhams. Not used, luckily had no rain! still in packaging!

Would like £20

I think that is all of it....please message me for pics, details or offers on prices...

I am in Bedford if anyone would like to collect otherwise, I am sure that postage and packaging won't be much for most of the items except the lanterns.

Thank for your interest!

Sammie xx

• Forgot to say...I am selling my wedding dress too!

It is an Essense of Australia Couture collection Number C153

Please message me for pics and prices...I am not looking to get alot for it as I want someone else to have a fabulous day in it for a fraction of the price...!!!

xxx
  • Hiya, could you please email me pics of:

Battery operated flickering tealights, six in a pack x 4

Box of clear large table jewels from confetti

One big block of brown oasis for faux flopwers and 2 small circular ones

Groom cufflinks in black box

Usher cufflinks (unworn in packaging)

Black Stepfather cufflinks (unworn in packaging)

Father of the Groom cufflinks (unworn in packaging)

& Finally the cream ribbon please, thanks x

My email address is: [email protected]
  • Hi

Could you send me pictures of all the cuff links please

Email: [email protected]

Thanks

Becci
  • MrsWtobe1MrsWtobe1 Posts: 189
    Hi

Do you have a picture of the Cream metal heart table name holders?

Many thanks

[email protected]
  • Hi could you please email me pics of:

Large clear crystals from confetti

Groom cufflinks

Thank you

[email protected]
  • Hi could you send me pictures of all the cufflinks please?

To

[email protected]

thanks Lizzy x
  • SL2303SL2303 Posts: 8
    Hi, could I have pics of the table name holders please? [email protected]

Thanks!
  • All emails have been sent, sorry for the delay!

Sammie xx
  • Hi, do you still have the flickering candles? I'll have those. x
  • Yep still got them! email me your details and we can go from there... [email protected]

xx
  • can i have pics of everythign please as interestered in buying all as it all sounds fab

[email protected]
  • Hi!

Glad you had an amazing day!!! Could you also send me photos of everything you have left! My email is [email protected]

Thank you!
  • MrsStonetobeMrsStonetobe Posts: 1,136
    Do you still have the Stepfather & Father of the Groom cufflinks? If so, can you send photos to juliagoddardgmailcom (sorry to write it like this, I don't want any unnecessary spam!)
  • Pics have been sent girls!

xx
  • Hi there,

Would you consider selling the bows separately? I'd be interested in the 3 packs of white ones but not the peach coloured ones.

Thanks image x
  • hi can i have a picture for the table number holders please, [email protected]
  • Hi I will take the name holders please

can you email me with payment details thanks
  • Sorry the table name holders have just been sold! x
  • Quoted:
    Hi there,

Would you consider selling the bows separately? I'd be interested in the 3 packs of white ones but not the peach coloured ones.

Thanks x

I will send these for free if you message me your address....

Sammie xx
  • MrsStonetobeMrsStonetobe Posts: 1,136
    Just want to say a massive thank you for your speed in sending out the cufflinks and your communication over email - I know people worry about buying off others on here but it's a lovely feeling when it works image
  • MpulleyMpulley Posts: 27
    Hi

Do you have any of your items left for sale?

Thanks
  • Hi

R the table name holders sold to me ? x
  • Hiya, did you sell the battery operated tea lights? If not, can I have them please- email me details for payment. [email protected]

• MpulleyMpulley Posts: 27
    Hi

Do you still have for sale:

Cream metal lanterns with or without glass candle holders x12 = £5 each

Battery operated flickering tealights, six in a pack x 4 (unused) = £2.50 a box

Boxes of decorative butterflies on wire (small) there is 6 in one box and 5 in another = £ 2.50 a box

Box of clear large table jewels from confetti = £2.50

One big block of brown oasis for faux flopwers and 2 small circular ones = £1 for all

24 x floating round tealights (cream) = £2.50

9 x packs of table confetti in various colours. Hubby went over the top at the shop and we only used half of what we bought to put in invitation envelopes! = £5 for all

If so, please can you send pictures to my email address, which is [email protected]

Thank you
  • Quoted:
    Just want to say a massive thank you for your speed in sending out the cufflinks and your communication over email - I know people worry about buying off others on here but it's a lovely feeling when it works

Ahh thats ok! Glad you got them ok! I am just glad that a few things can go to others for their special day!

xx
  • HLB1970HLB1970 Posts: 280
    Did your friend have the umbrella? If not please can you send me a pic with the price to [email protected]

Thanks x
  • Hi

I received the table name holders on sat morning and they are great just what ave been looking for, thanks so much for quick postage x
  • I also have two hanging hearts with jems on and a hanging love sign...

Please go to http://s1229.photobucket.com/albums/ee467/sam419419/wedding bits for sale/

for pics!

Sammie