Wedding bits&bobs

We have various bits and pieces for sale following our wedding last weekend (yaay!).

All items can be collected from Swadlincote, Derbyshire (or Stockport, Cheshire if prefered and mutually convenient date arranged) or posted if you are happy to pay P&P costs.

Please contact me at [email protected] if interested.

EDITED TO ADD LINK AS PHOTOS NO LONGER DISPLAYING http://www.photobox.co.uk/album/955675438

Men's tuxedo suit jackets. Unworn, brand new with tags. Pierre Cardin. 48S and 48L. Offers please

Diamante and red jewellery set £4

Unopened edible gold dust (I used on cupcake icing to add shimmer!) £1.50

Unopened red icing dated Feb 2012 (suitable for using with cutters, see below) £1.50

Heart shaped cutters in 3 small sizes, used once. Great for cutting icing to decorate cup cake tops £2.50

Gold gift boxes x7. Come flat, easily fold to create 'pillow' gift boxes. £2

Unopened confetti boxes x9 (I bought loads but confetti cones filled a lot quicker than I expected!) £3 for the lot

Florist tape, nearly whole roll. Very easy to use and held everything in place. £1

Wicker baskets x2 Used for confetti cones £10 the pair

Marshmallows x4 £2

Strawberry pencils x10 £2.50

Sweetie buffet jars. 4xbig, 1xmedium, 2xsmall and 3xmartini glasses offers please

Sweetie scoops x4 and tongs x2 £12 the lot

Hair vine slide. £5 (has been soldered where bent out of shape in post to me)

Tall centerpiece vases x9 offers please

Pine cones and gold brush balls to half fill centerpiece vases £20 (have more than in picture)

Next bridal shoes, worn once. New heels in box. £10

Unused bridesmaid dress pattern £5

2x unopened 9metre gold organza rolls £3 each

2x 8metre srings of red beads (easy to clip things on using mini pegs) £3 for the pair

Giant cupcake mould, unused £7

First time I've tried to upload pics so fingers crossed, probably shoulda done a test first!

• MrsYoungMrsYoung Posts: 404
    Hi can you tell me the dates on the sweets please?

I'm also interested in the confetti.

Thank you
  • Hiya.

The marshmallows are dated June 2012 and the strawberry pencils August 2012.

Hope this helps,

Stephanie
  • Hi how much for the sweet jars please?
  • What size are the vases? Thanks
  • MpulleyMpulley Posts: 27
    Hi Can I please buy the 2x unopened 9metre gold organza rolls at £3 each. How would you like paying? CAn you send to my home address please?

Thanks

Michelle
  • Quoted:
    What size are the vases? Thanks

The vases are 40cm tall and 15cm across the top.

Hope this helps,

Stephanie
  • Quoted:
    Hi how much for the sweet jars please?

I'm looking for £20 for the lot please.

Many thanks,

Stephanie
  • Can anyone else see the pics this morning?...They were working fine last night! image
  • would you take £30.00 for the sweet jars and the scoops and tongs .are the scoops and tongs silver metal image
  • would you take £30.00 for the sweet jars and the scoops and tongs .are the scoops and tongs silver metal image
  • alanna88alanna88 Posts: 164
    could u send me a pic of sweet jars please, [email protected]
  • You all have messages/mail image