LOTS of wedding items for sale

I'm moving house soon so am finally getting around to clearing out all my wedding bits. I can email pictures to anyone that wants them. Items can be picked up from me in Manchester or posted out, postage will be extra than the prices listed.

Sweetie Table Bowls/Jars

13 glass bowls and jars in various shapes and sizes used for my sweetie table. Most are vintage although some were bought new. Styles include apothecary style jars, dishes on pedestals and bowls. Mostly clear glass, a couple of green glass ones. Cost approximately £50, will sell for £25 for the lot or will split into individual dishes if required. Postage would probably be quite a lot on these due to the weight.

Glass Place Card Holders

Place card holders that also act as mini vases for tiny sprigs of flowers, absolutely stunning and very unusual - I got lots of comments about these. Bought from the White Company, still on sale there now, here's a link:

http://www.thewhitecompany.com/at-home/wedding-and-party/bud-glass-placecard-holders/

These cost £20 per box of 6, I have 9 boxes available (so 54 in total), will sell for £75 for the lot, or £10 for an individual box of 6.

LOVE Letters

Silver metal freestanding LOVE letters, bought from Marks and Spencer for £10, will sell for £5.

Wedding Sign

Cream metal wedding sign from Cox & Cox, bought for £10, will sell for £5.

Lavender Wreath - SOLD

Heart shaped lavender wreath to hang on a door, approx 12 inches wide. Bought for £15, will sell for £5.

Loose Lavender - SOLD

Medium packet of loose lavender, perfect for scattering. Bought for about £3, will sell for £1.

White Ribbon

Three rolls of white ribbon, I used about 2 meters off one of the rolls but the other 2 haven't been used at all. 25mm wide, 25 metres long. Bought for £5 each, will sell for £5 for all three.

Tea Light Holders - SOLD

Chunky clear glass tea light holders - I had these everywhere! I have 125 in total, bought for 50p each, will sell the lot for £20 or will break into smaller batches if needed. Again postage would probably be fairly expensive on these as they're quite chunky/heavy. I also have approx 150 tea lights left over that I'd chuck in for free if anyone took the lot off my hands.

Candle Plates - SOLD

Clear round glass plates to hold pillar candles, would hold candles up to 3 inches wide. I have 22 of these, bought for approx £14, will sell for £5 for the lot.

Pillar Candles - SOLD

20 pillar candles, mostly the same size (70mm wide x 150mm high), couple of slightly different size ones in there too. Unlit. Cost approx £40, will sell for £15 for the lot.

Baskets

2 rectangular white wicker baskets, approx 10 inches x 8 inches, I used these to hold confetti cones. SOLD

2 oval natural wicker baskets, approx 12 inches x 8 inches, I didn't end up using these but would be good for toilet baskets or similar. Cost £5 for both, will sell for £2.

1 rectangular natural wicker basket, approx 16 inches x 12 inches. Cost £5, will sell for £2.

Picture Frames - SOLD

8 assorted picture frames, used to hold old family wedding pics etc. Cost about £20, will sell for £5 for the lot or £1 each.

Small Jars - SOLD

10 small clip-top clear glass jars, I was going to use these for small jars of sweets for the children but ended up having a sweet table instead. Cost 50p each, will sell for £2 for the lot.

Cream Metal Lantern - SOLD

Cut out pattern on sides, perfect for outside use. Didn't end up using this. Cost £3, will sell for £1.

Hurricane Candle Holder

Clear glass hurricane style candle holder. Didn't end up using this. Cost £6, will sell for £2.

• Emma1311Emma1311 Posts: 130
    Hi I would be really interested in the sweet jars. Could you tell me how much postage would be? x
  • White Ribbon

Three rolls of white ribbon, I used about 2 meters off one of the rolls but the other 2 haven't been used at all. 25mm wide, 25 metres long. Bought for £5 each, will sell for £5 for all three.

2 rectangular white wicker baskets, approx 10 inches x 8 inches, I used these to hold confetti cones. Cost £6 for both, will sell for £3.

2 oval natural wicker baskets, approx 12 inches x 8 inches, I didn't end up using these but would be good for toilet baskets or similar. Cost £5 for both, will sell for £2.

10 small clip-top clear glass jars, I was going to use these for small jars of sweets for the children but ended up having a sweet table instead. Cost 50p each, will sell for £2 for the lot.

Cream Metal Lantern

Cut out pattern on sides, perfect for outside use. Didn't end up using this. Cost £3, will sell for £1.

can i have pics of all of this please

[email protected]

thanks
  • Hi, can I please see pictures of:

Could you also give me an idea of postage costs?

LOVE Letters

Silver metal freestanding LOVE letters, bought from Marks and Spencer for £10, will sell for £5.

Wedding Sign

Thanks.x
  • Can I also see pictures of:

2 rectangular white wicker baskets, approx 10 inches x 8 inches, I used these to hold confetti cones. Cost £6 for both, will sell for £3.

Sorry, email address is [email protected]
  • Can I see pictures of the sweetie jars please

My email is [email protected]
  • k2k2 Posts: 224
    Please can you send me pictures of the following:

[email protected]

wedding sign, candle plates, pillar candles, baskets and cream metal lantern?

Thanks image
  • Hi,

Do you have pics/link to tealights?

[email protected]

Thanks
  • GabblarGabblar Posts: 156
    Hello,

can I please have the frames?

Picture Frames

8 assorted picture frames, used to hold old family wedding pics etc. Cost about £20, will sell for £5 for the lot or £1 each.

Pillar Candles

20 pillar candles, mostly the same size (70mm wide x 150mm high), couple of slightly different size ones in there too. Unlit. Cost approx £40, will sell for £15 for the lot.

[email protected]

If you can send me some photos?

THank you
  • hi hun

emailed you back - i would like the sweetie jars and white wicker baskets please

thanks
  • MissJ84MissJ84 Posts: 272
    Quoted:
    Baskets

1 rectangular natural wicker basket, approx 16 inches x 12 inches. Cost £5, will sell for £2.

could you pls send me pics to [email protected]

thanks
  • Hi,

I would be interested in the small glass clip jars please and 50 tea light holders. Where abouts r u if I was to collect? Xx

Email me [email protected]
  • Hello,

If they haven't gone already, id love the following:

LOVE Letters £5.

Lavender Wreath £5.

Loose Lavender £1.

Tea Light Holders think 50 gone already, may we have the rest?

Pillar candles £15

Hurricane lantern £2

[email protected]

thank you, hope the move goes well emx
  • Can I see pics of the following please and cost of postage:

[email protected]

thanks x
  • Can you and pictures of the frames to [email protected] please? Thanks!
  • Bride2b1Bride2b1 Posts: 355
    HI

IF STILL AVAIL CAN I HAVE PICS OF THE PILLAR CANDLES AND PLATES AND THE T LIGHT HOLDERS

[email protected]

i could collect this thursdayor the weekend

thanks

loluise
  • MRS LILLERSMRS LILLERS Posts: 1,319
    Quoted:

Sweetie Table Bowls/Jars

13 glass bowls and jars in various shapes and sizes used for my sweetie table. Most are vintage although some were bought new. Styles include apothecary style jars, dishes on pedestals and bowls. Mostly clear glass, a couple of green glass ones. Cost approximately £50, will sell for £25 for the lot or will split into individual dishes if required. Postage would probably be quite a lot on these due to the weight.

LOVE Letters

Wedding Sign

Tea Light Holders

Chunky clear glass tea light holders - I had these everywhere! I have 125 in total, bought for 50p each, will sell the lot for £20 or will break into smaller batches if needed. Again postage would probably be fairly expensive on these as they're quite chunky/heavy. I also have approx 150 tea lights left over that I'd chuck in for free if anyone took the lot off my hands.

Cream Metal Lantern

Can i have pics please [email protected]

Thanks
  • Hello,

I'd be really interested in the following if stil available:

Sweetie Table Bowls/Jars

LOVE Letters

Wedding Sign

Please could you email me pics to [email protected], also where are you based as could pick up too?

Cheers,

Kate
  • Hi

Please could you send me pictures of the sweet jars and the love letter.

[email protected]

Thankyou Sophie
  • Bump
  • MrsYoungMrsYoung Posts: 404

Cream Metal Lantern

Can I have these please? [email protected]
  • pm'd you regarding payment hun
  • Heya,

Wondered if any of your baskets are still available, if so can you email me pics to [email protected]

Many thanks

• Hi, i dont suppose you still have the Sweetie Jars/bowls still available do you?

many thanks, Rachel