Gorgeous Wedding Bits For Sale... Shoes, Tiara, Hoop, Sweet Jars and much more

Hi everyone,

I got married at the end of March and am now reluctantly selling some of my beautiful things to make some space in our bulging flat!

Everything is available to collect from Chichester, West Sussex or I am happy to work out postage if needed.

* GORGEOUS DUNE VIVA IVORY SHOES - SIZE 5 - £50 ovno*

I paid £110 for these 3 months ago and they have been worn for 5 hours max. They are quite high but also have a platform at the front so suprisingly comfortable and absolutely stunning!There are a couple of really small grass scuffs on the heels that I have taken pictures of but they really are unnoticable. Happy to send more pics if needed. They are still in their original box.

*GLITZY SECRETS HEIRLOOM OF PEARL SIDE TIARA - £30* SOLD

I paid £50 for this plus postage and it's only been worn once. So many people commented on this on my wedding day and it makes a nice change to a traditional tiara. Unfortunately I don't have the original box (I left it at my wedding venue) but I'll make sure it is wrapped well and sent securely.

*JUPON 116 DRESS HOOP SIZE 10-16 - £25*

Worn once. White with draped satinised hem fill over a full length underskirt. Boned at hem with 2 x 1/2" white plastic coated metal bone.

*12 SWEET JARS & 4 TONGS- £50* SOLD

6 x 2 Litre, 6 x 1.5 Litre jars - perfect for sweet tables! I also have 4 sets of tongs that I'll put in with them. Due to the weight I would prefer collection only on these.

*WHITE HEART TABLE NUMBER HOLDERS x 9 - £7.50* SOLD

*BLACKBOARD HEARTS x 12 - £10*

Perfect for table numbers in centre pieces

*MR & MRS WHITE LETTERS/SIGN - £5*

*WHITE & SAGE GREEN MINI HEART PEGS x 20 - £3.50* SOLD

We used these to display photos but could be used for anything really. They were originally all white and we painted 10 so they could easily be painted to match any colour scheme. Please note they are dark sage green - in one of the pics they look a lot brighter than they are!

Any questions, please just drop me a line! I have many more photos of everything if you need to see them.

Thanks, Amy

• How much postage do you want for the blackboard hearts?
  • amykate1amykate1 Posts: 16
    Where would you like them sent to? I think £2.50 will cover most of the UK. Thanks, Amy
  • shadyshooshadyshoo Posts: 117
    Hi

Could i have the 9 white heart table number holders please.

I can pay by paypal if you'd like to email me & advise of postage. Thanks x
  • doz06doz06 Posts: 26
    Hi, i am interested in the mr and mrs sign and the heart pegs if they are still available. How much for postage?

xx
    £2 for both will be fine. Thanks x
  • doz06doz06 Posts: 26
    Whats your email?
  • Roo123Roo123 Posts: 157
    What size are the heart blackboards? I am interested in them if still availiable? Thanks
  • Hi Amy! I've sent you a PM about your wedding bits. Gemma x
  • Hi,

I would like to buy the Mr and Mrs Sign and the blackboard hearts from you - are these still available please?

Please email me if so - [email protected]

Thanks image
  • GabblarGabblar Posts: 156
    Hello,

are the pegs still available. I'm interested.

Please let me know [email protected]
  • Roo123Roo123 Posts: 157
    PM me re my interest previously for blackboard hearts - [email protected]

Thanks
    *bump* image
  • Have you still got the mr & mrs sign?
  • Naomi1984Naomi1984 Posts: 142
    I am really really interested in the sweetie jars but im too far away to pick them up image Do you think anything can be done by way of a courier or anything?

Let me know your thoughts...

[email protected]

Naomi x
  • Chloe_B2013Chloe_B2013 Posts: 512
    Hi, if the pegs are still available can you let me know how much postage would be please? Thanks.x
  • Hi, I'd also be interested in the sweet jars & tongs - where are you based? (Sorry if it's on the site somewhere but I can't find where - I'm a newbie!) Thanks.
  • Clare_429Clare_429 Posts: 406
    Are the blackboard hearts still available?
    *BUMP* Still a few items remaining!
  • MrsBingham2BeMrsBingham2Be Posts: 281
    Hey I am interested in the tiara if it is still available.
  • Naomi1984Naomi1984 Posts: 142
    Hello

Im still interested in the sweetie jars! Can you let me know if they are available at [email protected]
  • Hi there,

Do you still have the Dune Viva shoes for sale?

Thanks
  • karen1368karen1368 Posts: 1
    Hi, what is the cheapest you can sell me these for? Around £30? as I love these shoes and have been looking for them everywhere. as you know weddings are very expensive. Could you please consider my offer please or give the lowest you will sell them for? Thank you. Karen
  • Hi, are the chalkboard hearts still available? Thanks x