12 x Beautiful Purple & Ivory Table Decorations for Sale! *with pics*

Hi ladies, I'm just selling the last few bits from my wedding last July (nearly a year ago!! wow!). Everything is listed on ebay - 3 days to go!

12 x beautiful purple & ivory rose table decorations, with vases and glass stones in vases included.

These really are beautiful decorations - the photos really don't do them justice!

I'd prefer for the buyer to collect these in person if possible from Nottingham (or alternatively we could transport them to Lancashire, Burnley area, or Stoke-on-Trent). I would worry about them getting squished in the post!

You can find them on ebay here

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/12-x-Beautiful-Purple-Ivory-Rose-Wedding-Table-Decorations-/251087604653?pt=UK_Home_Garden_Celebrations_Occasions_ET&hash=item3a75fccbad

• *bump*

Only 1 day left on ebay!

• how much are you looking for and could you deliver them to stoke on trent as i dont drive ?thanks hun x

• Hi angelee77! 

I'm looking for around £100 for all 12. 

My husband's family live in Stoke on Trent so we'd be happy to bring them with us and deliver them to you - depending of course when you would need them by as I'm not sure when our next visit is!

There's 9 hours left on ebay on them at the moment so I'd prefer to leave it until the end of bidding to see if they sell for now,

• ok hun can you let me know if they sell or not thanks x

• Hi angelee - I just wondered if you're still interested in the table decorations?  I'd be happy to accept £100 for all 12 and we could bring them to stoke for you.  Let me know if you're still interested - you can private message me or email me at [email protected].  When would you need them by?