Lots of things still needed!!
I only have 5 weeks left until our big day and we still have a tonne of stuff to get! If anyone can help with any of the following or have any bright ideas please let me know!!:
-a large vintage style chunky ivory / white frame for our table plan to go in.
-a pedestal type vintage looking ivory / white / baby pink / light blue wedding cake stand must be at least 10" in diameter.
-1 or more vintage teacup and saucer with light blues and pinks and flowers in the design (My wedding cake design has a teacup on the top tier filled with fresh roses).
- A bird cage with either a hinged door or top, to be used as our post box so needs to be large enough for this.
- Any wedding directional signs or 'Mr and Mrs' sign or 'They lived Happily Ever After' sign.
- White wicker hearts ideally with ribbons for church decorations.
- Paper pom poms for tree decorations.
- Garden bamboo torches
- 2 x topiary trees either real or fake suitable for wedding etc.
- Oh and a vintage style broach to go on my bouquet!
Did I mention we're having a vintage theme!