MAGGIE SOTTERO HARLOW IN IVORY

Just got married and want to see if anyone is interested in purchasing my beautiful Ivory Sottero HARLOW wedding gown

http://www.maggiesottero.com/dress.aspx?style=A3286

The dress is a Size 6 however i am nowhere near a size 6 i am more a small size 10 so i would say this is an 8-10.

Also with the gown is a stunning ivory antique lace veil and ivory shoes too!!

Cost me over 1400 altogether but want to sell for someone who loves the dress and is in love rather than just for the money!!So i am open to viewers and sensible offers.

Pictures of me wearing the dress are available if you are interested...

• much beautiful.you can paste the picture to better display your dress.

• AlisonAlison Posts: 9

Hi. Was just wondering if you had sold the dress yet and what the length was? Also, where are you based?

• BabsyBabsy Posts: 4
    Hi, no not sold it yet but haven't really tried either. It Is a petite length, I am 5'3" I'd that helps?

I am based near Manchester.

Thanks

Babsy

Hi Babsy,

What height were you in shoes? Also, what price were you looking for?

Ali

• BabsyBabsy Posts: 4
    Hi there

My shoes were (are) 4" I can email you pics if you are interested as this may give you a better view of the dress.

I would ideally like ??500 for the dress, italian lace veil and wedding dress travel/storage box (will include the shoes if they are suitable too, size 5)

Hope this is of use

I am interested (as that would be a perfect length) but I won't be up that way for a while - so I will leave it for now until I am able to go up to Manchester. Hopefully, it will still be available. 

Thanks, Babsy.

Hi Babsy,

Is this dress still available?

I think is a beautiful dress and I will get to try it on this Saturday (you never know how it will look until you try it on) so then I will be able to give you a definitive 'yes' or 'no' as to whether I want to buy it.

In the meantime, could you possibly send me some pictures of it on you?

Thank you.

Al

[email protected]

• Hello, have you sold your Harlow yet?

Michelle x

• Hi I'm desperately looking for this dress. Have you sold it yet? X