Bits & Bobs :)

Hey Ladies

I have a few items that I no longer plan to use in my wedding so thought I'd pop them on here!

Brand New With Tags Beautiful Little Girls Dress - 12-18 Months.  Was for my flower girl but she moved away & can't make it to the wedding image.

I have 2 pairs of these light blue flip flops from Dunnes.  I was going to do a tired feet basket for the ladies but with 100 day guests it was going to be a bit too expensive!

Again same as above, 2 pairs of these in navy.

I also have these, I was going to make my own napkin rings using these & pearls but again with 100 sets to make it was going to be too expensive!

The elastic I was going to use for the napkin rings - never touched.  I have 2 of these.

I have 4 of these sets, was going to give them to my bridesmaids but have now got them something different.  All brand new, never been opened.

You can message me on this or email me at [email protected]

Thanks xx

• MrsT2013MrsT2013 Posts: 539

hi what is it thats in the bags you was giving to bridesmaids, and how much r u wanting i would need 3 of them - thanks 

• Hey hun how much do you want for the dress and flip flops? x

• Hiya

Is the wee dress white or ivory?

image x
  • toriaaxtoriaax Posts: 237
    MrsT2013 there wee pedicure kits, you get a nail file, toe separators, insoles, foot scrub & foot lotion. I paid ??7 each for them so im looking for as near to that as possible so im open to offers. Thanks x
    MrsClark-2-Be im open to offers image x
    SoontobeMac hey, its hard to say lol its not bright white but it doesnt look like what I would call ivory either. Its somewhere in between lol x
    MrsClark-2-Be im open to offers image x
    MrsT2013 there wee pedicure kits, you get a nail file, toe separators, insoles, foot scrub & foot lotion. I paid ??7 each for them so im looking for as near to that as possible so im open to offers. Thanks x
  • How much would you like for the dress? image x
  • Where is the dress from? Can you post? X
    MrsClark-2-Be & SoontobeMac. its from atmosphere, I paid ??13 for it I think so looking for offers around there imageYeah I can post, thats not a problem xx

BUMP - Open to offers for everything listed.  Most items are on ebay but would rather sell on here to avoid the charges lol ! xx