Sweet Candy Buffet Items (Bedfordshire area)

Hi all,

We had an absolutely fantastic day in August, I am now looking to sell on some of the bits we used for our sweet buffet (which went down an absolute storm!) Everything was bought brand new and only used for the wedding day. it has all since been washed and has just been sitting in storage!

All glassware is for local pick up only (Luton, Bedfordshire area), unless you wish to arrange delivery for yourself but obviously this is at your own risk.

Open to offers if you wish to buy more than one item image 

This pic (sorry it's a bit big!) shows how our sweet table was set up, and the coloured arrows show the glasses so you can get a better idea of their size and what they look like filled up:

1. Green arrows - Glass footed bowls x 2, 4.75" tall and 7" wide. I paid £8 each for these, I would like £8 for both.

2. Blue arrows - Tall glass goblets x 2, 16" tall, 6" wide. I paid £20 each for these, I would like £15 for both. Please be aware there are a couple of slight chips around the rim of these, pictures show this.

Chip on one vase:

Small chips on second vase:

3. Orange arrows - Tall glass cylinder vases x 2, I forgot to measure these when I took the photos so please let me know if you want me to find out, although you can get an idea from the first picture. I paid £8 each, I would like £8 for both.

4. Purple arrow - Large glass footed bowl x 1, 8" tall, 8.5" wide. I can't remember how much I paid for this, but I would like £5 for it.