Forum home Swap and Sale

Amazing vintage inspired Candy Anthony tea length dress for sale

Ivory Suzie gown with rose lace and tulle skirt overlay. Tea length, cap sleeves, 1950's inspired.

This is such a fun dress to wear, it needs to live on and have a least one more big day!

As new, in original packaging, professionally dry cleaned. Four layer ivory petticoat included. Worn once on a sunny day this year.

Original cost over £2000
Viewings and fittings arranged at your convenience

• Carly57Carly57 Posts: 682

Gill,

Would you say the dress fits a high street size 6? I'm learning that wedding dresses don't tend to follow standard sizing! Also, what height are you?

Thanks,

Carly

• Hi Carly,

I'm usually an 8 on the highstreet (6 in some shops though) and the 6 was a perfect fit, so I agree wedding dresses dont necessarily follow.

I'm 5ft 4", the dress is standard tea length.

It is an amazing dress!!!

Let me know if you have any other q's,

Thanks,

Gill

• Oh I'm in 3" heels in the pics too, so take that into account with the height thing!

• Carly57Carly57 Posts: 682

Thanks Gill, I'm 5'7" so not sure it would work for me, don't really want to show my knees! It's beautiful though.

• No Worries,

There's no way it would show your knees though, so dont worry about that :0) It was mid shin on me. Let me know if you have any other thoughts!

• JP2BEJP2BE Posts: 262

Not meaning to be a time waster as I'm not looking to buy a dress (I have one) but ohmygosh that's beautiful x

• Thanks! I hope someone else gets to use it!

• Just to clarify this dress is a high street size 8 (Candy Anthony size 6- just the way their sizes work I guess!)

• Kimbo2Kimbo2 Posts: 1

Is this still for sale?