Wanted Charlotte  Balbier dress

Hi Ladies, I am getting married in July 2013 and I have fallen in love with Charlotte ??Balbier's??Sweet Pea wedding dress ...but not the price tag. If you are looking to sell your dress please let me know. I am 5 ft 9 and a size 14- 16 but would also be interested in hearing from anyone with a larger size as it can be altered. Thanks!??

• Theres is one for sale on still white size 12 though for 550. Also try sell my wedding dress and the usual ebay/preloved
  • Did you find one?
  • Unfortunately not image I have been checking all of the websites that cherubs has suggested for a couple of weeks now but am not having any luck. Irritatingly there was a listing on eBay ??in exactly the right size which ended at the beginning of Dec. It looks as though it didn't sell as the reserve price wasn't met , so I have contacted the seller direct to see if they still have it. ??Keeping my fingers crossed that they get back to me.
  • Is there not any bridal shops local to you that have it for sale then you could offer to buy their sample . Might be worth a shot as a lot of the bridal shops local to me have advertised new year sales on sample dresses . I know glamour bridal in bolton stock charlotte balbier although not sure if they stock that dress. Might be worth trying they have a facebook page you can message them on x
  • That's a good idea Michelle- thanks. There are a couple of shops local to me that stock charlotte balbier so I will give them a call. X