Forum home Swap and Sale

Crystallized Shoes

LeaBLeaB Posts: 1,706

Hi Ladies,

After stoning my own shoes for a very reasonable price, and in a short time of 2 days. I thought I would offer my service to crystallize your shoes.

I will do heel for £30, shoe for £40 and heel/shoe for £50

I also do headbands for £8

Mr and Mrs Sign for £30 (I am in the middle of doing mine at the moment)

Please see the pictures of the shoes I have stoned

Please feel free to get in contact with any needs you may have

Leanne x

• LeaBLeaB Posts: 1,706

More shoes

Before

After

All shoes use AB crystal Rhinestones and are attached individually by hand to the shoe. When light hits the crystal it has a rainbow effect. They are very sparkly and princess like.

Close up of all the detailing

It takes about 2 days to complete a pair of shoes so can have a quick turnaround.

I do these for fun, so make no money on the shoes.

If you want a personalised quote or have any questions feel free to give me a shout x

Bump

• FH2013FH2013 Posts: 39

Hi Lea B, I'm looking to get a pair of flats 'blinged up' for one of my bridesmaids And a pair for my flower girl.  How much would you charge? X

Hi hun £30 for your adult £20 for your child shoes. X 

What size shoe is the child?! Could be cheaper xxx

• FH2013FH2013 Posts: 39

I'm not sure, will check with my sis in law. I'll pick up some flats the weekend, what colour is best? The wedding is November so plenty of time x

Either ivory, white or cream. Thats fine only takes 2 days to complete. Do you want the ab crystals or do you want pearl stones added in too? Have you seen a style you like or do you just want all crystals as above? 

Hi you'd be looking at £40 if you wanted the ab crystals as above or £45 if you wanted the plain crystal as per the jimmy choo shoes as i would need to order theses stones in. They are that price because they use the smallest crystals which make the work harder but thats no problem. 

My only issue with the sho is it isn't plain like the jimmy choo, its got the ruffles on the back but this shouldn't be a major issue but will look a tiny bit different as i would do each ruffle seperatly. 

Any questions give me a shout xxx

• Hiya,

The £45 option sounds like what I would like. I'll order the shoes and make sure they fit first and then contact you again to arrange payment and sending them to you. 

That's fine, when do you need them for?! I will need to order the stones which can take around 10 days to arrive. If you can let me know when you would like them done and I can get them ordered. x

• Hi,

The wedding's not until september so no rush image 

ok no worries x

Did you manage to get the shoes?

Feel like Cinderella with your crystallize shoes. Look just as good as gina shoes without the high price tag.

Shoes take 2 days to complete so you will have them back within the week

Just finishing a pair of shoes off for a bride to be on the forum, and I must say I am very jealous. They look lovely. I am so impressed by them

• Mrst2b5Mrst2b5 Posts: 246

These are my amazing shoes above! I met lea_b on here after my heartfelt plea for " Catherine" shoes.

Lea_b came to my rescue and suggested getting a pair crystallised. From the beginning Leanne was amazing!

She found my shoes on eBay in the style I liked. She text me to ensure I'd won the shoes on eBay and bless her, she was even following the bids and was going to bid for me if I was loosing. 

I sent lea b the shoes and she did them in speedy time and forsuch a reasonable price. It was really sweet that she sent me pictures of them in progress and seemed just as excited as me about them being finished.

Thank u lea_b for all your hard work! I actually am in love with my shoes and u have made this bride a very happy lady xxx I can't wait to wear my shoes on my wedding day! I love knowing no else has the same shoes as me!!! Xxxx

aw thank you so much hun. I really enjoy doing the shoes its so theraputic and I am a bit jealous of your shoes. image 

Am so glad you love them. x

Just finished a pair of baby flowergirl shoes they look fab and match her mummy image Love them so much

• MrsG -MrsG - Posts: 72

Those flats look amazing. Dont suppose you know where theyre from? Would love a pair all blinged up like that, youve done a great job  x

• Hi,

You've really inspired me to give this a go myself.  I had bought a very plain pair in the debenhams sale at 70% off but would love to customise them myself; I really would send them off for you to do but I like to give things a go myself.

I know it may be cheeky to ask but would you be able to send me a message as to where's the best place to buy the stones from and any tips!

Much appreciated.

• LeaB

Even though I don't like blinged up shoes yours look amazing!

Thanks angela, 

Mrs b the adult shoes are from dessy.

Emzee i buy them from ebay normally come from china 

Looking forward to starting a new pair of shoes this weekend.

Any style shoe or pattern can be done. If you want the sparkly shoes without the pricetag I am more than happy to help.

I don't make any money on the shoes - all the cost goes on the rhinestones, glue and postage.

Any q's give me a shout x

• wow i love the shoes you do. its just finding a pair that i like that you can do for me. i keep looking but i cant find anything yet image il keep in touch though x

What you kind of shoe are you  looking for hun?! X 

• im after some peep toes but aren't too high, want a max of 5cm heel really, but i cant find any anywhere other than the benjamin adams divine. x

The pink paradox raspberry are similar

Ignore the buckle beacuse this can be removed! i did this for my sisters shoes in a similar style .

Before

After

• I've been having a go at this too, what glue do you use?