Rustic/shabby chic/vintage wedding items for sale

Hello, I'm getting married in Ausust but am trying to be organised and get some of the stuff we're using sold now! As the description says, this stuff won't be availible untill around 10th August (after our honeymoon).

I'm not sure how to add photos so if you think you might be interested in anything, drop me and email and I can send you photos as my description alone wouldn't do any of the stuff justice! 

All items would be better if can be collected from south Devon, however I can get prices for postage/courier if needed.

Also, some of these items are approximate guesses as it's all currently in my nans loft (200 miles away!) so I can't double check and it was quite a while that I bought a lot fo this stuff!

So here goes!....

• Antique bottles (mixture of shapes and sizes, from ink bottles to medicine bottles – Approx 60 bottles for sale
  • Hessian table runners x 6
  • 3 small fish bowls (being used to put bouquets in  whilst eating)
  • Paper lanterns x 24 – in large and small, mixture of white and pale blue
  • Mini “just married” East of India sign x 2
  • Fake white rose garland (we are using this on the car hopefully)
  • Paper lace bunting x 10 8m lengths
  • 1 x freshwater pearl bracelet in cute brown box with “Special Bridesmaid” tag
  • Dessy bridesmaid dresses Style 2780 in Cloudy colour. Size 10 and size 12 (ish! Actual sizes can be confirmed after the wedding)
  • Ivory rose hair pins x 10 (the roses are teeny, very sweet and pretty)
  • Ivory flower girl dress from Monsoon, aged 7-8

Lots more to come image

• Sarah C89Sarah C89 Posts: 368 New bride

When you are setting things out will you send me pics of any of your bottles that are unusual shapes? my email is [email protected] and I would be really interested in them! Thank you! x

• carleytomscarleytoms Posts: 18

Hello Sarah, am sending you some photos now image x

• Bethaniee1Bethaniee1 Posts: 73

Please can you send me photos of the antique bottles, just married sign and rose garland. I can collect from south devon as im on placement in paignton and torbay image [email protected]

Just emailed you Bethany image

More stuff for sale:-

• 50 x pale blue muslin chair sashes - £2.50 each
    • Two antique Underwood typewriters (not sure if they work, only used for decoration) - £30 each
  • amy-lou-22amy-lou-22 Posts: 1,259

Would the pale blue lantern pass as pale turquoise/mint green?

Also interested in the paper lace bunting if it's in good condition.

Hello amy-lou-22! It's all currently packed up in my nans loft 200 miles away and won't be taken down till the wedding so I can send you photos after my wedding in August?

When do you need them by? image

• amy-lou-22amy-lou-22 Posts: 1,259

Oh...my bad! I didn't see the August bit. image nevermind

• TitaniaTitania Posts: 15

Hiya, 

Im interested in the bottles too if the toe ladies don't want them and the typewriters and paper lanterns. X

• Can you please tell me the sizes of the lanterns and how much you would - I would be really interested as our colours are pale blue and white and lanterns are about all we have left to purchase!

• Debbie  ElseyDebbie Elsey Posts: 233

Hi I'm getting married the 10 th August image)))

• May2014May2014 Posts: 300

Hello! I'm also interested in the lanterns and also the fish bowls. How much would you want for these? I can collect as my wedding will be in Devon next may, and my family are based down there. Thanks!