Bargain Hessian Bunting

Price = £8 per set  (Mrs and Mrs) and (Bride Groom) Or £15 for both.

Bride Groom is 2 separate pieces so can have different layouts.

£3 Postage.

Please let me know if interested.

• Snowy78Snowy78 Posts: 453

Hi

Can you do any other writing on the bunting? I am looking for Cards and Thank you?

Thanks

Michelle

• CLMCLM Posts: 110

Hi Michelle,

I can indeed.  It would be the same price £8 per set.

Have a look at the picture below, we can make 'cards' to any size you would like and can put on triangular panels or heart panels. What would you like?

For the 'Thank you' sign would you like text like on the bride and groom picture or like on the Mr and Mrs picture.

Check out this page, we offer heaps of this type of stuff.  https://www.facebook.com/pages/Pretty-Poms/489634654407582

Claire

Fab - it will definitely be trianges and like the Mr & Mrs for the Thank you one.

I will just need to have a think on how big I need them to be. How much would the postage be to Southampton?

Thanks, Michelle

Hi Michelle,

For posting 2 lots of bunting to you we would charge just £3.  We would fold them carefully and out them into a large padded envelope for you.

For the 'Thank You' we will just make this a standard size for you and will make the letters with floral fabric - will look lovely image

For the cards, a standard size would be around 60 - 70 cm.  Does this sound ok? 

Triangles for both?

What's your email address?  Will inbox for your address etc.

Thanks,

Claire image

Thanks Claire - all sounds great - if it could be lilac florals that would be even better but don't worry if not.

My email is [email protected]

Hi Michelle,

We certainly should be able to do lilac.  Colour co-ordination is v important!

Will email you now,

Claire

Hi Michelle,

I emailed you and want to make sure you received my message ok for your bunting order?

Thanks,

Claire

Hi Jemima, 

Yes they are made to order image  We can make whatever you wish and have a range of styles for a very reasonable price.  You can have plain lettering or floral coloured lettering. 

Have a look at our facebook page https://www.facebook.com/pages/Pretty-Poms/489634654407582

Drop us a message on our facebook page or email /forum/smilies/[email protected]][email protected] if you would like to find out more details and prices etc.

Hope to hear from you soon.  Thank you for your enquiry!

Claire

Summer wedding planning is starting to get busy. If you would like some hand made personalised bunting for your event please get in touch. All very reasonably priced!