Lots of bits from my rustic wedding

I have lots of items for sale from my rustic wedding. All prices are for collection from South Manchester / city centre / Macclesfield but I can look into postage if anyone is interested.

40 glass jars wrapped in lace / hessian £25 *SOLD*

14 tin can lanterns with various patterns made out of holes and wire loops for hanging. Some are painted yellow / blue inside. Looked magical when it got dark outside and we lit all the candles but also caught the sun and shimmmered during the day. £5

40 glass jar lanterns with thick copper / silver wire loops for hanging £15 *SOLD*

5 glass sweetie jars, 5 silver tongs and approx. 50 blue and white striped paper bags. £15

2 large blue glass drinks dispensers. We used these for raspberry and elderflower juide for our guests to help themselves to so people didn't get dehydated with all the bubbly around! I included the mug on the picture so you can get an idea of the size. £25 *SOLD*

More to follow...

• Black and white cardboard flowers for display. We used these for the stairway but they would look fantastic hung up behind a sweet / cake table! £25

7 large (approx. 40-43cm) - 2 white / 5 black and white

6 medium (approx. 35cm) - 3 white / 3 black and white

4 small (approx. 26cm) - black and white

Torn fabric bunting. We wanted something a bit different to traditional bunting so we made this! Long strips of material tied together the twisted and bundled into long strands that we hung up. Looked really effective!

Hessian, gingham, floral, check patterns in white, blue and pink. Approx. 140m in total. £25

Rainbox Club Nerine headpiece. Unworn! I bought this but it didn't work with my dress so I got another one. It still has the tag and is packaged up in the box. It really is a beautiful piece and lovely and sparkly. Excuse the hoodie in the pic! £50

http://www.rainbowclub.co.uk/headdresses/nerine

• Approx. 40 wedding magazines, some still in plastic wrapping. Including Rock n Roll Bride magazine issue 1. Would be perfect for scrap-booking and getting ideas. £20 *SOLD*

You and your wedding

Perfect Wedding

Wedding Ideas

Bride

Wedding

• Hi, I'm really interested in the sweet jar set and the hanging jars if they're still available? I can't collect until next weekend but can pay by paypal if that helps? Xx

• Hi Samtomuk, I'm afraid the hanging jars have sold but the sweetie jar set is still available & you can collect next weekend no problem! PM me & we'll arrange a time & payment image 

• im really interested in the drink dispensers, have you still got these available x

• Yes they are available MrsGtoBe14! PM me to arrange collection and payment. image

• HI if the sweetie jars dont go im interested x

• eilatan3514, I've not heard from Samtomuk yet. If I don't hear from her by tomorrow, then you can have them! image Send me a PM about collection.

• Updated to show which pieces are sold but lots still available! x

• Items still for sale - make me an offer! x

• BexfletchBexfletch Posts: 69

Have the drinks dispensers definitely been sold?

• Yes sorry, they're gone x