Bits & pieces for sale

I have lots of bits and bobs that I am clearing out after my wedding.  Please feel free to ask any questions or ask for further photos/details as required.  I would prefer collection (especially for the heavier items) from north Essex/central London/south Leicestershire but could also look up postage costs if required.

Ikea Glimma Tealight  Holders x 12 £5, collection preferred as quite heavy – I didn’t use these in the end so they are brand new 

Lisbeth Dahl Designer Ivory/Cream Frilly Umbrella/Parasol £20 – I bought this in case of bad weather but I was lucky to have a nice sunny day so it was never used and I never removed the tag so I’m selling it for the same price I bought it

Petticoat Jupon 122. 2 removable hoops and 6 layers of net £35 – I wore this under my A-line dress, but it would also be perfect for a princess style too.  It’s a one size fits all but I had the waist altered to fit me better so it would probably best fit sizes 8-12.

Tiara £3 – used, but in good condition

Melody Ivory Lace Clutch Bag £35 – this was a perfect size for me to use during the day as I managed to fit in all the essentials I needed.  The website I bought it from describes it as “made from silky satin fabric covered with soft ivory lace for a romantic, effortless bridal look. With a rhodium plated frame and crystal encrusted clasp fastening, this bridal clutch bag is a beautiful addition to your outfit, perfect for keeping your big day essentials safe. 11 1/4" w x 5" h with a 36" silver shoulder chain.”

Wedding books x3 £15 – used condition but good reads!

Wedding Magazines x25 £5 for the lot – mixture of titles and years and some have had bits cut out

Sweet scoops & tongs £15 - picture to come