Lots of lovely wedding items for sale

Hi ladies , after my october wedding i really have no excuses left as to why my spare room still looks like a mini wedding . Theres only so many rooms left i can recycle my wedding items in and hubby is now sick of seeing it all ( how rude !!) . I will work out later how to add pics or ask a lovely runaway bride to add some for me . I can email them too . My email address is [email protected]

i have put prices but would consiser reasonable offers . Collection ideally for the heavy items from Bolton , greater manchester although would courier at buyers expense . Will add items on next message image

• Silver chair sashes x 40 . There could be more as i originally had 50 although a few went awol !! Will put in the extra ones too . They are organza and are the dark silver / grey . £10

lilac organza sashes x 50 . These are new as i originally wanted to alternate them with silver then decided against it . £15 

silver effect rose bowls x 2 . Used these to decorate the registrar table then top table . Filled with lavender silk roses £10 

collection of crystal / glass bud vases . Collected over a few months as i wanted the top table covered in flowers . £25 ono

2 x gunmetal grey M&S version of the short twist & wrap bridesmaid dresses . 1xsize 10 1x size 14.   £20 each 

• Sweet buffet jars x 6 and medium martini glass . All decorated with silver glitter / ribbon . £20 ono . Very heavy so collection only sorry . 

6 x silver with crystal droplet candelabras complete with flower arrangement. Lavender & ivory roses . Used as centrepieces alternated with standard candelabras . flowers can easily be removed / changed colours and a pillar candle added instead to use as aisle decorations and could be swopped back to flowers after the ceremony . £90 for all 6 ono  

• Kerry19Kerry19 Posts: 201

Could you please send me a picture of the sweet jars and martini glass?I can collect image x

• Hi kerry no problem . Can you please send me your email address . Ive just counted and there is 8 jars not 6 image

• I also have 11 small silver tealight holders (£1 each from hobbycraft ) . £5 plus p&p for all x

Just messaged you my email address hun x

• could you please send me pics of the grey chair sashes x

• Hi can everyone please message my email address as i dont seem to be getting any notifications on here image 

[email protected]

thanks x

• Pics sent to laura & kerry x

Thanks hun, just looked at the pics now, your table looked stunning image 

Do the jars have silver glitter on the bottom, i cant quite tell from the pic? X

• Hi kerry , 

yes they have silver glitter up to roughly half way then have a ribbon round the middle . The ribbon can be changed to any colour and the glitter would probably wash off with hot soapy water . Glitter was my theme image 

Really wanted just plan ones hun, thank you for sending me the pic though x