Hertfordshire Wedding Items Cathedral and Chapel Veils

Hello brides to be,

I am selling some items from my recent wedding and hope that some of you might be interested.  Postage and packaging would be additional to the prices below.  If you live in Hertfordshire/North London we could potentially arrange collection/delivery.

1. Cathedral length veil £120

Champagne/Ivory 2 teir with scalloped edge and scattered (discrete) diamante.  Attaches with a plastic comb.  I didn't think I wanted a Veil, but once I tried on a Cathedral length one I knew I had to have one! 

2.Chapel length 2 teir veil £70

Attaches with plastic comb, ribbon edging, and scattered (discrete) diamante.  New. White/ Ivory white.

3. 3 hop peticoat £70

Worn under princess style dress (shown in veil picture above). 

4. Navy polka dot umbrellas (3) £15

All unused 

5. Gold Table runners (7) £60

Handmade, satin material. 285 cm x 35 cm.  All have been hand washed after the wedding, no stains, marks or damage.We used these on round tables of various sizes (8-12 people I think)

I'm having problems uploading a photograph but can email if interested.

6. Bunting 25m + 20m £50

Handmade - purple/silver/cream/gold/lace.  I'm having problems uploading a photograph but can email if interested.

7. Shrug small, £30

New with tags

8. Bows 18 total £50 

Handmade from Hessium, lace and tulle. We attached these to pews in the church, most have a gold ribbon attached but these can easily be removed.  Shown against umbrella to give a sense of size (note: handmade so they won't all be identical)

9. Little Minx Cream corset £40

New with tags 32B.  I didn't have this when I had my first dress fitting.  I brought it along to my second fitting and my dress had already been altered such that it didn't fit perfectly with the corset.  

10. Wreaths (2) - £16

One with white/cream rose buds (fake) and pearls

One with natural/brown rose buds (fake) and beaded flower detail.

Please let me know if you have any questions or want additional information on any of the items.

Thanks for looking, happy planning!