Forum home Swap and Sale

Items for sale after our March wedding

Hi ladies I have the following for sale after our wedding.  Prices excluding postage.  Happy for collections in Portsmouth or Bank London.

25m roll of burgundy ribbon 25mm wide £5:

15 x 8cm deep ivory organza bags £1 (I used these for home made confetti and wine charm gifts):

Vintage wooden wine box & lid £10.  We used this for our survival kit.  Contents not included but happy to add on some of the bits & pieces at a small cost if it's useful, just let me know:

Vintage paper covered black board & white chalk pen £10 (used for our table plan for 45 guests.  Post box pictured is SOLD subject to payment):

Selection of lace covered jars, some painted ivory.  Think there are about 10-12 all together.  50p each, collection would be best as postage will be expensive.  Let me know how many you're looking for.  When I have my official pics I'll add some of the jars on the tables.  They looked lovely full of spring flowers.  The painted ones had potted plants in.

Selection of stamping stuff. Burgundy Ink/ tea distressing ink/ blue ink x2/ date stamp/ rose stamp/ hearts stamp/ large letter press/ small letter press/ 20 x kraft card tags

Large letter press set SOLD

Burgundy Ink SOLD

Tea distress ink SOLD

• MrsSabsMrsSabs Posts: 560

Ivory lace bridal umbrella £10.  A lovely prop if it doesn't rain but an essential if it does!  Which it did! SOLD

My Amanda Wyatt Astra wedding dress is also for sale.  Will add a better pic when I get them from my photographer this week.  The design is now discontinued.  It is covered in small pearl beads & sparkles with a small puddle train.  It was a size 10 and I had the waist altered to fit me, about a size 8, and a bustle ribbon added.  Nothing off the length, I'm 5'8" and wore 3" heels.  The dress cost £950.  Open to sensible offers.  Dress is in Portsmouth, has been dry cleaned and stored in original bag ready to try on.

• Ceri 14Ceri 14 Posts: 23

Hi MrsSabs

would you mind telling me how big the chalk board is?

Thank you ????

Yes of course...have asked my Mum to measure it

The lantern in the pic above is on my for sale list, £6. SOLD

As is the Just Married bunting that we had on the top of our cake £3 SOLD

"Cards & Messages" lace & peg sign £4 (the venue didn't hang it quite right but there is an "&" symbol in there!  I can take a photo of the whole sign when I get it from my mums & upload: SOLD

Ceri - Chalk board is 24x16 inches

• Debscs1984Debscs1984 Posts: 311

Hey, how much would postage be for the umbrella? Thanks x

• Ceri 14Ceri 14 Posts: 23

Thank you - how much would postage be? Or where could it be collected from?

Hi Debs, I will have to find out for you.  Will nip to the post office with it this week...although first week back after 3 weeks off I hope I get time to!  If I don't manage it Mon/ Tue I will ask my Mum to go for me.  I don't imagine it will be more than £5 for second class recorded but will find out for sure.

• Hello, I may be interested in the organza bag - will PM you image

• MissVMrsBMissVMrsB Posts: 147
    Hi,

If ceri doesn't take the blackboard I'd be interested - [email protected] and also the tea staining ink?

Thanks

Laura

Collections from Portsmouth or bank/ London or near by. I will find out about postage at the same time as the umbrella 

Hi mrsV. The tea ink will be £4. postage will be included in with the blackboard as the bigger item. Will give CerI first choice on it once I've got costs & let you know

• You have some lovely things for sale and your wedding looked amazing, just a tip, if you use my Hermes it is much cheaper than Royal Mail, and they collect from you. I sold two umbrellas and royal mail was £12 and myHermes was £6 something (was in tube though) x

• id be interested in the cards & messages banner if you can post it please x

Hi MrsG  The postage for the banner will be £1.79...have posted enough things to know the cost for that parcel size!  PM for my email address for paypal payment

Sorry ladies, haven;t had a chance to get the cost for postage for the chalkboard & umbrella but am meeting my Mum for lunch tomorrow so she will me out

• I'd be interested in the stamps - the box with the letters and numbers. how much would this be with postage please? 

£8 plus £3.70 recorded delivery Mrs D

• Gemma010711Gemma010711 Posts: 374

I'm interested in the cards and messages banner if you still have it. Please PM me your PayPal details if it hasnt gone image

Hi Gemma,

I have just sold it.  However I could make you one if you like, I made this one.

• Gemma010711Gemma010711 Posts: 374

How much would it be? image

£4 plus postage

As expected Royal Mail want to charge over £12 to post the chalkboard.  I will get it wrapped up & weighed for a courier quote which should be around £5

Gemma - postage for a banner will be £1.79  PM me for my paypal payment details if you still want it

• Hi has the umbrella sold please could you pm me [email protected]

thanks 

Hi Elaine 

I haven't had a chance to get postage costs for the umbrella yet. Will try to today as its all packaged up ready to go! Will offer to the bride who asked first & let you know if it's still available

• Hi could I have your cake bunting? I live in Southsea so can pick up image

• Hi image Is your lantern still for sale? If so, I am very interested! Is it possible to get postage quote? Thanks so much!x

yes it is still available. I will weigh it & get an online quote for a courier I think that will be cheaper than Royal Mail!

I need to pick up the lantern from my Mum's so haven't got a quote for that yet.

However the chalkboard & pen will be £5.48 with My Hermes economy and the umbrella will be £2.98 with the same service.

PM me for my paypal payment details