Brand New Tiffany Blue Ties for Sale

Hello Ladies

So we are using cravats at the wedding now, so I have 6.No brand new Tiffany Blue Ties for Sale. They have not even been taken out of the packing!

They are excellent quality as they were made by MaidsMen London (in London) to match my BM dresses perfectly.

Original cost of each tie was £35 = £210

I would ideally like to sell them all together in one lot. I am thinking £25 per tie so £150 for all 6 including P&P. But I am open to sensible offers! image

Colour doesn't come up great in the night with the flash. I will post another one in the natural light tomorrow.

They are definitely tiffany blue though! As that's my colour theme!

• Hi, 

Would you take any less for these please? Say £100 

Thanks

• Hello Bridetobe2017

Yes I would definitely be willing to take less - post office quoted me £9.10 for postage so would you do £110?

x

• Sorry for the delay in getting back to you (with two under two it is somewhat hectic here). I will take them please. Can I pay you next week when I get paid again? Thanks xx

• Can I have these still please? 

• Hello! Sorry I got married on Saturday so all been abit manic! What is your email address and we can sort out payment x

• Congratulations. I hope it all went well. I will PM you with my email address.