Forum home Swap and Sale

Simply stunning Suzanne Neville wedding dress!

I've decided to sell my wedding dress as I feel it's too beautiful to sit in a cupboard for the next 30years!! It's a beautiful dress that I felt incredible in and I hope I find someone who loves it as much as I do!

We got married on New Year Eve, so the dress was perfect as I was able to wear the lace bolero in the day for the church service, then for the evening I had separate shoulder straps made and then bought a fabulous sparkly belt for the evening. It was lovely to have a change of look and lots of the guests thought i'd changed into a different dress!

Strictly speaking the dress is a size 13, but I had it taken in quite a bit, so it probably fits a size 10 now, but could easily fit a 8-12 if you had the buttons moved. It's ivory in colour. 

I'm selling the dress itself, the lace bolero, the separate straps I had made and also the sparkly belt. (I'm not selling the veil.)

The dress has been professionally dry cleaned, but does have marks on the bottom from me walking around on the day. I'm sure if you took it to a dress makers they could do something about it!

The dress cost me about £2500 all in and then £200 to have it cleaned. I obviously don't expect to get anything near that, but am open to sensible offers! Please message with any questions/offers. We live in Birmingham.

• Hi would you consider selling the lace bolero seperately and if so,how much would like ideally?Also,what size it the bolero can I ask?

Thanks

Jodie

• amy oneillamy oneill Posts: 66

Hi, thanks for your message. I think I want to sell the 2 together as they match each other perfectly. Sorry! 

• SugarplumSugarplum Posts: 41

Hi, I know you're not selling your veil, but it's beautiful and I was wondering if you could give me any details about it e.g. make, style number, price, etc.

Many thanks image

Hi, I bought it from Mews of Mayfair in Clifton. It was about £400-500. I can't remember much more, sorry!

• HydrogirlHydrogirl Posts: 809

hi, im not interested in buying but i started a thread to help sell wedding gowns and make it easier for people to search to buy too so that they are all in one place - it might help if you add your dress to the thread?

http://www.youandyourwedding.co.uk/forum/swap-and-sale/second-hand-dresses-for-sale/402381.html

Perfect! Thanks lots for starting the thread. I've added it on now!

• Alex5Alex5 Posts: 290

Hi Amy, i'm sorry to spam your thread, i was just wondering how your veil attached? its so beautiful and looks just as though it lays over you head effortlessly with no attachment? x

Hi, I  thanks for the message. It took lots of hidden grips and I also wore a diamond brooch to hold it on. Hope that helps!

• Alex5Alex5 Posts: 290

Ah wow great! you look beautiful image

Still for sale!x

• I amy is this still for sale?